gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Well unfortunately your assumptions are wrong because within recent times it’s had a 100% success rate out of many many tests on Vape Lite. Do not call your statements the truth when you’ve got no proof and haven’t tested it recently.
The random user who made this thread even said he got detected, stop lying blatantly you look moronic.

Me nor any of Echos affiliates have ever ddosed.
You don’t even know how to hide a cheat so you’re shitting your pants on this one

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
It doesn't and btw you're probably one of the biggest meme I've ever seen (nobody respect you) , you're not able to understand that.

Your detections have been replaced 3 times after you realized that are false, and you'll still continue to do that.
Go rofl eat his ass

Vernar

Social Credit
I’m just letting the guy know what happened since my tool was mentioned. Don’t call someone retarded when you can’t even string a sentence together.
bro's even talking about "strings" in a normal sentence, paladog> echo assc

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
What either happened was:
1. You do have Drip Lite and you’re lying asking people for help bypassing.
2. You used another cheat which has a similar self destruct to Drip Lite causing a detection.

Sorry man but my system doesn’t lie to me and I won’t doubt it since you’re a cheater.
the system lies, the blockchain doesnt!

shioranai

Social Credit
I was getting ssed on this small server that was actually pretty fun. I was using vape lite the other day and echo.ac caught it. I decided to play legit on that server today, and I got ssed by the same dude. For some reason, echo claimed how I had drip lite on my pc, and how I shift deleted and replaced Microsoft Edge. It somehow also said that I ran something called ig.exe. I did some google searching, and it said how those were all stuff from windows.

Can someone please tell me how Microsoft Edge is a severe file, and how do I get rid of my “Drip Lite” strings?

jesus christ, and I thought avenge false flagged LOL
Server?