10k Subscriber Qna

Zypher

Social Credit
just ask anything and i'll try to include it in my 10k qna video.

If you want me to answer your question you have to to follow me on forums and like this post.

All retards will be ignored, I suggest you click on troll replies/retards profile pictures and press ignore so you can't see their messages

REMINDER: You must like this post and follow me for your question(s) to be answered
Free bobucc?

SubTo Hipxel ss

Social Credit

If you want me to answer your question you have to to follow me on forums and like this post.

All retards will be ignored, I suggest you click on troll replies/retards profile pictures and press ignore so you can't see their messages

REMINDER: You must like this post and follow me for your question(s) to be
Which was the funny snipe ?

Zzera_

Social Credit

REMINDER: You must like this post and follow me for your question(s) to be answered
How many chicks do you have in your dms?

flushed

Social Credit
Will Vape ever support Minecraft Bedrock Edition? If yes, will anything be changed? If not, why can't vape be implemented onto Minecraft bedrock?
completely different codebase so no. use nitr0 for closet or packet for blatant but you will have to downgrade to 1.16.200.

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20

how fast can you run

scofield123

Social Credit

Vape configs? I know your legit, that was a typo I meant what's ur FOV.

scofield123

Social Credit

If I was to stream snipe a toxic piece of shit streamer (*cough* *cough* hannahxxrose), should I mention HypixelSS in a /shout or do you not care.

Nobody

Social Credit

What's your favorite ghost clients?

Blockgame

Social Credit

The story how you and daddy Zach met!