1.14 and 1.13.2 support for vanilla/forge.

MastaNub

Social Credit
As 1.14 is officially out (literally few minutes ago) I'm begging for vape to support 1.14 vanilla or at least forge when beta comes out for it.

VapeClient1

Social Credit
Currently forge is not out, and probably wont be out in 1 month or 2 abit more. So dont expect fast making for 1.14 ,Since not even 1.13 is released.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Currently forge is not out, and probably wont be out in 1 month or 2 abit more. So dont expect fast making for 1.14 ,Since not even 1.13 is released.
This guy's got the right idea.

We're always working on getting our products up-to-speed with the latest Minecraft release*, but it takes time. We need to wait for Forge to release a stable version of their product for that Minecraft version, then we need to go abouts manually porting every single little aspect of Vape to that new version. It's a tedious, labor intensive process. Don't expect the updates to come instantly, especially for versions that don't have a serious amount of players using it.

*: we only work to update our products to later versions if there is sufficient demand within our customer base for that version to be supported

MastaNub

Social Credit
I do understand that a lot of the players prefer using 1.8 over anything else but there are still players who use vape on 1.12. Also why wait for forge? Why not just release vape for vanilla like you did with 1.8.9?

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I do understand that a lot of the players prefer using 1.8 over anything else but there are still players who use vape on 1.12. Also why wait for forge? Why not just release vape for vanilla like you did with 1.8.9?
Thats only for lite which is detectable in screenshare and not even supported.

xMauZ

Social Credit
Still. 1.9 PvP community heavily lacks knowledge about screensharing.
You do realize one of vapes selling points is being undetectable right? Regardless of skill level they want vape products to be really hard to find in a screenshare.