Search results

1. Dash

VPN's for minecraft

Sorry for the late reply I've been very busy. I have not tried this. Will this actually work or will my IP still be the same? I have no clue how Minecraft or how servers log IP addresses, Do they use the IP the game was launched on, or do they use the IP that's currently playing? Not much...
  2. Dash

VPN's for minecraft

I can't even open the launcher... yes, I do know this is my issue that's why I'm asking. I know perfectly well how to use Vape, I just wanna figure out how to use my VPN on Minecraft itself. I do plan on using it WITH vape but I can't use it with vape if I can't even use it on vanilla. I...
  3. Dash

VPN's for minecraft

I'm not looking to use a VPN with vape atm (well I am but that's, not the issue) I can't even use it with vanilla MC so that is my main concern rn
  4. Dash

VPN's for minecraft

So, I host a VPN off a digital ocean server using OpenVPN. But when I launch Minecraft it cannot refresh the login page and I can't log in to an account. Minecraft states that most free VPN's are blocked but I was wondering if there is a way around this because I really don't wanna pay for a VPN...
  5. Dash

Looking for bedwar players!

Hello, I'm very new to vape just got it today, I'm looking for some bedwar players to play with and have some fun. my discord: Dash#6666