Search results

1. for

Can someone sign my petition to make pogama a femboy

Can someone sign my petition to make pogama a femboy
  2. for

Someone help me please with inject to 1.19/1.20

Crystal Launcher it's Poland (yes the femboy place) spyware but I still use it, has cracked account support and you can add mods. Lunar Client Best client in my opinion.
  3. for

Best settings for kitpvp ?

*Very important settings here*
  4. for

There is any possible way to inject custom mods into lunar client?

that's wild, my vape account is currently locked due to my vape login being in a dox so I might start using weave again lol
  5. for

There is any possible way to inject custom mods into lunar client?

thought weave was patched, I remember injecting Smok V4 and other clients with weave, old times were amazing
  6. for

I am returning to this game over a year and dont know about settings for closet cheating

if you have skill, just use autoclicker and aimassist. Edit: If you know how to W-tap and allat then just this is good
  7. for

I missed your birthday :eek:

I missed your birthday :eek:
  8. for

Bob declared, "I'm the mayor of 'Retarded'!" But from his self-proclaimed town, he sparked...

Bob declared, "I'm the mayor of 'Retarded'!" But from his self-proclaimed town, he sparked laughter that lit up the world. In his quirky honesty, Bob showed us that embracing our quirks is the key to unlocking our brilliance. Cheers to Bob, the accidental mayor, proving genius knows no bounds.
  9. for

backtrack and fakelag 200ms

Guilty, Your Honor! The user's statement contains harmful and inappropriate language encouraging suicide, which violates the rules of most platforms and communities. Encouraging self-harm or suicide is a serious offense as it can have severe consequences on individuals' mental health and...
  10. for

add 1.20.1 inject

unless you hold Manthe hostage, this will not be done. this could also be achieved by using mods (or just joining a server with 1.8.9 support.)
  11. for

Blatant settings?

also I wasn't trying to be rude, there are blatant configs out there but (ghost client)
  12. for

Blatant settings?

Vape isn't a hybrid or blatant client 🤷‍♂️ use r!(bad client)se or mo0(terrible client)n if you want to be blatant (not sponsored btw)
  13. for

pogama called me a cool person

@pogama called me cool can someone act jealous so I have a reason to be slightly rude?
  14. for

vape hidden module?

*crickets*
  15. for

module for getting bitches

worked!
  16. for

How do YouTubers get discount codes.

this still doesn't answer my question
  17. for

module for getting bitches

pls im desperate :(
  18. for

Share with me your AimAssist configurations!

I said "Why do you need aimassist, it's undetected", and gave out random numbers cuz that's just stupid
  19. for

How do YouTubers get discount codes.

I'm unsure whether or not I'd like to ask this, but how is it done. Do you just contact Manthe via email or does Manthe contact you, what's the minimum amount of views and subscribers you'd need to get your own code. I've wondered this for quite a bit and now I'm kinda forcing myself to ask.