1. Himself

[TUTORIAL] How To Get Clean Nametags

tried it and it's much better
  2. Himself

:3

if you're serious hit me up on dm :)
  3. Himself

FPS promblem (NOT VAPE RELATED)

try to update your graphic card driver and other drivers and see the result if all of them are upgraded it probably has to do something with your system as if your CPU bottlenecks it or it's too old to handle the GPU I have a gtx 1660 ti which is obviously worse than your rtx 3080 and I have...
  4. Himself

change/reset ip

restarting your router is an option that works but it is slow and inefficient. it can only work if you have static IP disabled by your ISP
  5. Himself

3000 messages

6. Himself

There is any possible way to inject custom mods into lunar client?

Oh yeah that's the one, thanks so much pogama
  7. Himself

There is any possible way to inject custom mods into lunar client?

I remember stumbling on a GitHub project that exactly does that and was used to inject ghost clients instead but I didn't use it and now I forgot about its name
  8. Himself

Difference between Hitselect Active & Pause?

so which better is to use? I play open arena PvP with rods and stuff I played with both of them so far I can't see any difference but they're 100% not bannable even on a 100% chance
  9. Himself

Difference between Hitselect Active & Pause?

I just got back into playing my favorite sunshine server in Minecraft Blocksmc, they recently updated their anti-cheat so I'm changing my settings but I've forgotten what's the difference between these 2 and what exactly they do
  10. Himself

vape client exposed

we're doomed
  11. Himself

vape users

You're probably dissatisfied with your own life
  12. Himself

Is there any way to make Vape V4 ESP stuff not to appear on recordings?

Title^ I know there is a feature like that on Vape v4 lite but in my opinion, it wouldn't be worth it for me to get it for it has fewer modules and high permanent price
  13. Himself

Legit setting for mvp++

Title
  14. Himself

nvm

title
  15. Himself

Lunar Client Offline Account Changer

it works for me just fine
  16. Himself

are you allowed to sell your vape v4 account?

it doesn't profit vape makers so basically no
  17. Himself

Golden Apple Auto

it basically right-clicks any item you type into it with a hotkey such as soup or golden heads but I don't think it would work with apples as it doesn't hold right click itself
  18. Himself

F5 Noclip (Vape v4)

+111111111111111111111
  19. Himself

Golden Apple Auto

there is not but it would be a good module if it gets added and i don't think it would be detectable