Search results

1. arcadeplayed

Quick question about Hypixel bans and Ip-bans

I recently got banned the first time on Hypixel a little bit ago on an alt. So I joined on my main to see if I got IP banned and I joined Hypixel perfectly fine so decided to get another alt to hack on. I joined the server with this alt and got this message: Can someone explain how hypixel...
  2. arcadeplayed

How to use strafe?

How do I use strafe? Is it possible to use it with kill aura? Also does is the strafe for vape like this one? (minus the speed ofc)
  3. arcadeplayed

Best "Blatant" Client?

Vape V4 and Vape Lite and be blatant at times but I'm wondering what is the best overall "Blatant Client" is. I've seen some intent.store and thought some of them looked high quality but there's just so many options. So, what is the best blatant client on intent.store or on some other platform...
  4. arcadeplayed

Servers that have little to no anti-cheat?

Hey, I was wondering if there where any servers with little to no anti-cheat that you can go full blatant mode. I know a few but decided to make this thread for the public to view! Feel free to list some below!
  5. arcadeplayed

How to bypass Hypixel banned mods?

I've recently wanted to use this mod on Hypixel: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/proxy-server and when I load into Hypixel it says something like "mod banned: proxyserver" I've seen other mods bypass this by changing the mod id but I cant find that in this mod. Could someone help me?