Search results

1. arcadeplayed

Best "Blatant" Client?

You have the leaked version? How do you know alan quit the community?
  2. arcadeplayed

Best "Blatant" Client?

what happened to this thread...
  3. arcadeplayed

Best "Blatant" Client?

Thanks this is very helpful! What would you say is a better purchase right now novoline or rise? (and why)
  4. arcadeplayed

email verify

Please state your issue here - https://www.vape.gg/support/contact-form
  5. arcadeplayed

"you do not have minecraft open"

Try all these and if it still doesn't work let me know and ill try to further assist you: Restart your pc Disconnect and reconnect if your using a VPN/internet connection Delete your current vape exe and reinstall it Reinstall lunar client Hope this helps!
  6. arcadeplayed

How to use strafe?

Thats true, thank you for the help
  7. arcadeplayed

Quick question about Hypixel bans and Ip-bans

I recently got banned the first time on Hypixel a little bit ago on an alt. So I joined on my main to see if I got IP banned and I joined Hypixel perfectly fine so decided to get another alt to hack on. I joined the server with this alt and got this message: Can someone explain how hypixel...
  8. arcadeplayed

How to use strafe?

Wait so I have to have aim assist enabled while using it? what if im using it with kill aura, will it be the same?
  9. arcadeplayed

How to use strafe?

How do I use strafe? Is it possible to use it with kill aura? Also does is the strafe for vape like this one? (minus the speed ofc)
  10. arcadeplayed

killaura legit vs blatant

Ive been using legit aura for the longest time. you say "If you want to bypass Hypixel with Killaura, you must use blatant aura." should I switch to blatant or stay with legit??
  11. arcadeplayed

Auto-clicker Hypixel

Ture, It really depends on your pvp play style.
  12. arcadeplayed

Best "Blatant" Client?

Yeah I see Vape V4 has a strong kill aura but I'm mainly looking for a client that has a good target strafe and autoblock for kill aura (when I use it on vape I tend to lag back)
  13. arcadeplayed

Auto-clicker Hypixel

You want to make sure you got at least a 4 cps gap, so 16-20 cps should be fine.
  14. arcadeplayed

Best "Blatant" Client?

Lets say hypixel for this scenario
  15. arcadeplayed

Best "Blatant" Client?

I understand that, just tryna get a general view of people's views on the best blatant client. Thanks for the answer btw.
  16. arcadeplayed

Best "Blatant" Client?

Vape V4 and Vape Lite and be blatant at times but I'm wondering what is the best overall "Blatant Client" is. I've seen some intent.store and thought some of them looked high quality but there's just so many options. So, what is the best blatant client on intent.store or on some other platform...
  17. arcadeplayed

Servers that have little to no anti-cheat?

Do you have a config for this server? (50-100ms)