Search results

1. xHamish

Using inverted mouse clicks

I use reversed mouse controls (so I use right click instead of left click, left instead of right etc) but I recently got back into cheating and noticed that I cannot for the life of me seem to be able to auto click with my right click binded to attacking, the only time when it actually works is...
  2. xHamish

Hypixel Skyblock AutoMine

Hello, I have seen in other clients (Baritone,Impact (i think its the same thing)) but baritone is open source and basically it auto mines for you and I was wondering if that could be implemented into Vape for hypixel skyblock so we can be lazy bastards and not have to grind ore or trees. Thanks!
  3. xHamish

Auto MLG with a water bucket suggestion.

Hello, I would like to suggest a bind where it would mlg water bucket for you. It would be very useful for people who play uhc or even hcf for skybridges/skybases.
  4. xHamish

Vape v3 is an exe now?

Hello, I recently was showing a friend how to self destruct and make sure you don't get banned and deleted the vape v3 jar file and dll etc. So after he had left the call I went to go download vape again so obviously I downloaded it but realised its now a exe file instead of a jar file, i...