Hypixel Skyblock AutoMine

xHamish

Social Credit
Hello, I have seen in other clients (Baritone,Impact (i think its the same thing)) but baritone is open source and basically it auto mines for you and I was wondering if that could be implemented into Vape for hypixel skyblock so we can be lazy bastards and not have to grind ore or trees.
Thanks!

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
This, and some other similar "automation" modules are already on our devs internal suggestions tracker / list. Good suggestion though, and thank you for it. I hope we'll be adding these ideas and others similar to it to our clients soon.

SkinnyRooster

Social Credit
This, and some other similar "automation" modules are already on our devs internal suggestions tracker / list. Good suggestion though, and thank you for it. I hope we'll be adding these ideas and others similar to it to our clients soon.
How soon is soon. Like can we have a ball park?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
How soon is soon. Like can we have a ball park?
No, I can't give you a ball park estimate, sorry. The speed to which modules / fixes make their way into our client depend entirely on how dev's workloads. If there are internal things that must be fixed first / have a higher priority, that's where dev time goes. In the past, we've worked on modules for months because of being set back by finding crucial bugs in other places of the clients / other projects of ours. It will come when it is ready.