Search results

1. U

Vape Lite In Game Stats

i was thinking it could be quite cool if we could get potion effect durations and status and things like that on the Vape Lite GUI. This could be useful as some people do not use forge, or simply do not want the space on their Minecraft game cluttered by information. If we could see this...
  2. U

Hytale

I’m sure everyone here has heard of the new game Hypixel are releasing names Hytale. And it’s probably too early to ask, but do you guys think Manthe will get involved and add support??
  3. U

Manthe is a LEGEND

Omg guys I just tried new update of Vape Lite and it works on Vanilla Minecraft and optifine! I acc love @Manthe atm What’s next??!
  4. U

BLC reach

I was playing with Vape Lite on BLC on hypixel today and for some reason - don’t know if this is just me - the reach seemed to bypass better. Normally the limit is about 4.2 but it went up to 4.6 What experience are having with it, or is it just me?
  5. U

Pickup range

i saw this thing on skillcient where you could pickup stuff from a longer distance. This would be so cool if it was added cos you’d be able to get all the items in the forge in bed wars and stuff like that. Not necessarily important but I think would be quite cool
  6. U

Swords only - Vape Lite

ok so we need a swords only option or even better a drop down list to choose what items the autoclicker etc affects. Cos like I’m playing bedwars and need to break wood with an axe then go straight to autoclicking the living hell out of everyone on the team but the autoclicker affects axes and...
  7. U

Minimum to do to bypass screenshare on Faithful

what do i need to do to bypass a screenshare on faithful mc with Lite?
  8. U

Reach adjust

so if you ctrl click on the reach slider in Lite you can manually change the reach number to whatever you want. And I tried changing it to 8 and it worked but I’m too scared to test it as i was on my main. So can I actually 8 block - and further - people with lite (if I wasn’t on my main)?
  9. U

Vape with non-forge in the future?

does anyone think Manthe could one day add a non forge compatible version for Vape? I had an idea that I’m sure won’t be happening but would be quite cool: if Manthe made an FPS boosting client that anyone could use, but you could also inject Vape into. It could be just a mod or an entire client...
  10. U

Aim assist etc. Ghost client for vanilla and stuff??

Does anyone know of a client with aim assist reach autoclicker and all the ghost features that injects into any version of MC like Badlion client or cosmic. I’m probably being too hopeful here without having to spend like $500!
  11. U

dont know how to remove it

could someone please remove this or tell me how to please thanks I cant find the option
  12. U

Vape Lite Fastplace

title says it all. Fast place just like V3 or simply just a right click autoclicker
  13. U

Vape Lite Selected Items

When playing games like bedwars on hypixel with Lite, you go to break wood with an axe, but is really annoying having to toggle off autoclicker when going to break the wood. I think it would be a good idea is there was customisable list like in V3 to choose which items autoclicker etc works...
  14. U

View bobbing for fly

All the good blatant clients show bobbing animations while flyig, and while it really does nothing, gives a much cooler effect for fly and seems more smooth transition from walking to flying. @Arithmo has already done this in his private client Exhibition and it looks great. I’m sure it could...
  15. U

Exhibition

i am considering buying Exhibition, but wondering if it is too much like Vape. I know @Arithmo is working on the blatant Vape features and Exhibition. I’m not sure if soon enough, Vape will have basically the same features as Exhibition. What do you guys think? Is it worth buying or too similar?
  16. U

Reach for hypixel

i know you guys will say you can use like 6 block reach and not get banned on hypixel by Watchdog or sometimes even mods, but I need a sensible reach that doesn’t look too blatant, but does give a bit of an advantage. I have 100-130 m/s. what do you think would be good for my main (with MVP+ so...
  17. U

Some Hypixel Skywars or Bedwars settings (request)

I have about 130 ping but for some reason is quite laggy - in terms of WiFi not FPS. Could someone please give me some good legit ish settings for hypixel Skywars/Bedwars for my main account so I don’t get banned. Thanks
  18. U

Hyperium

Before anyone says that it can’t be done, I am aware that vape cannot be injected into Hyperium. However, what is the reason for this - it is a weird version of forge, or the window name. If it is the window name, there are many programs to change that. Please give an actual answer and not a...
  19. U

Legit recording mode

I have seen many clients in the past that have had their own recording system. I think it would be cool - don’t know if possible- to be able to record your gameplay using a Vape module that doesn’t show any Vape features. In other words you could have tracers enabled, then record with Vape and...
  20. U

Mouse cheststealer

I might be being stupid here, but is there any way that cheststealer can control the mouse to take the contents of the chest instead of it being so blatant? Prob not but worth asking.