Search results

1. D

Safe to use reach in hypixel ?

Reach 3.1-3.2 Velo 80% H FakeLag + HitSelect. (I usually play with 110 ms)
  2. D

Lilith proxy

Using the Lilith proxy at hypixel lowers your ms? I usually get around 100 ms playing with hypixels normal ip, but with the lilith proxy i get around 10 to 15, but i don't really know if these ms are real or just a bug
  3. D

Hitboxes Hypixel

Are hypixel wd banneable ? Im talking about gamemodes such as tnt tag
  4. D

Hitboxes now flag and get u banned at Hypixel ?

I used 0.1 hitboxes and I was safe for a lot of time, does it now actually ban u ?
  5. D

New kb in Hypixel

Is there more vertical kb now ? Last time I played was about 3 months ago and I feel like they did something with their kb so now people take more vertical kb
  6. D

Vape config after getting unbanned on hypixel

I saw someone say that you should lower your settings when you get unbanned from hypixel, anyone can give me a non blatant config ?
  7. D

Blatant mode v4

So I found out that having blatant mode on changes the way you take kb to a more blatant way, does this mean that your reach and also perhaps hitboxes change more blatanly, or just velocity is able to change with blatant mode ?
  8. D

why do i still take kb with v4

im literally using settings such as 0 H but it moves to normal values at random times during fights. Also the vertical value increases despite it being at 40-60 ? It makes no sense to me or maybe im doing something wrong
  9. D

hypixel

is it safe to use 3.1-3,5 reach and 0.15 hitboxes?
  10. D

lmaomllaolmaolmao i just got banned

hypixel banned me 6days for using an unappropiate skin, does this mean that when they ban me for cheating it will be a 6 months ban or 1 month ?
  11. D

Velocity Hypixel

So basically someone commented that if i use 60 H velocity, i should change also the vertical velo because if not i will get banned bby wd, at what value should i set it up to ? thanks
  12. D

How much till i get banned

So basically i've been using recently this config for hyp AA AC 17-20 Velo H 60% Hitboxes .15 Reach 3.1-3.3 Chams Esp I use that config mostly for TNT tag and sumo because it's filled with cheaters, in other gamemodes such as bw or sw i change my velo to 80%
  13. D

Not sure if this feature exists in V4

An option to automatically look down and insta place a water bucket when u get caught by lava in build uhc
  14. D

Cant open my vape gui

Right shift isnt working when v4 is loaded. Before doing anything i loaded a random profile on my vape settings for a server, and after that it wont let me open gui with the right shift button
  15. D

is there a reason why vape lite feels just smoother and better than vape v4?

Like idk man i just bought v4 and it doesnt feel the same as in vape lite. Hits are weird and the reach isnt the same as before idk if its jsut me
  16. D

Question

So if people say that hitboxes are banneable on hypixel, do they refer that it's wd or staff bannable ?
  17. D

My Hypixel settings VAPE LITE

Autoclicker 8-12 CPS Reach 3-3.10 *sometimes i use 3-3.25 only while sprinting Velocity 93 horizontal 100 vertical 90 chance Hitboxes 0.15 Are these settings safe for staff bans ? Or will i most likely get banned sometime in the future
  18. D

0.2 Hitboxes on hypixel with vape lite

Is it staff or wd detectable ?
  19. D

Ban experiences on hypixel

I just wanted to know if some of you were actually banned for using Vape, either blatantly or 'legitly' and if so, how much time were u hacking on hypixel before getting banned ? Just curious because i'm surprised if using this client in a non blatant way can make u play forever without getting...