Search results

1. D

Add NoHitDelay

under which menu? i re-downloaded yesterday night and I don't see it anywhere. unless its automatically on?
  2. D

Add NoHitDelay

Add a Module (Non-Blatant??) that removes hit delay, similar to what Lunar used to have but removed, or similar to what solar tweaks lets you add back to lunar. Other clients (SkilledV3) have this so its definitely feasible.
  3. D

Velocity Ladder setting

There should be a setting under velocity where you can check only on ladders, or ladder only velocity (in which you have separate velocity settings for when your on a ladder). This is because you naturally take less kb on ladders, so you can use more blatant settings while on them before getting...
  4. D

AntiHigh/Low Ground

Basically this is just a reach addition where if you are within 3 blocks of someone it adjusts it so that you can hit them, regardeless of if you are lower or higher than them. It does not let you ever get a hit when you are more than 3 blocks away, simply adjusts it to be over 3 block reach...
  5. D

Anti Obby For non-blatant mode vape v4

can you show a video of this. freecam never works for me even if im right next to it.
  6. D

Sentry Camera (Kind of a mix of rearview and freecam)

Video of something similar that used to be in cod. It would work the exact same way but obviouisly not black and white lol.
  7. D

Sentry Camera (Kind of a mix of rearview and freecam)

I think that there should be a mode like rearview where you select a part of the screen where you want a live video feed to go, but instead of this being directly behind you, you basically look at something, click a keybind, and then it keeps a view of that area in the video box. Obviously there...
  8. D

SafeWalk Suggestion

You have got it backwards. but ye
  9. D

SafeWalk Suggestion

Safewalk should have an option where instead of stopping at the end of a block when it senses you are going to fall off it instead shifts. Also there should be a mode where when safewalk is being utilized (I.E. stopping for you) there should be an option for an audible or visible indicator...
  10. D

Anti-AFK In Background

Anti-AFK, background mode Anti-AFK can not seem to work for me when I open chrome or a different application because I either have to have chat, my inventory, or the exit menu open, all of which stop it from working. So I reccomed that you either A) Add a mode that still sends walk packets with...
  11. D

Vape Injectable into Badlion Client and Hyperium?

Shit you right lemme fucking edit this post.
  12. D

Autoclicker

I thought they were not going to SS?
  13. D

Anyone wanna star a Bedwars WS?

Lol, anyone wanna go on some alts and try to Closet Hack our way to a Winstreak using stuff like Reach, Velocity, ESP, Safewalk, etc. All of the stuff that would make you OP at bedwars without being too blatant that the staff at hypixel could find out. If you wanna start a winstreak dm me your...
  14. D

Block Trigger Bot

Then the safewalk is blatant?
  15. D

Block Trigger Bot

Yes you do get bammed on hypixel bw with fastplace and safewalk, WDR got me for it you dumbass, also how the fuck is it "too lazy", it is simply a safer method. You might actually be retarded.
  16. D

Block Trigger Bot

How would aim assist to put it on the edge be better, automatic block pace would be 10x better.
  17. D

Block Trigger Bot

There should be a blatant or non-blatant module that automatically right clicks or places a block for you when you are walking backwards once you hit the end of the block. Instead of SafeWalk where it stops automatically it can be called safeplace or some shit where it automatically...
  18. D

Hypixel Staff Vape?

lol its ight its ight, you made an honest mistake.
  19. D

Hypixel Staff Vape?

How am I retarded, I simply said he does not hack you fucking retard, you just agreed with me, you might be the dumbest person.