Search results

1. Dark_

About Vape Lite

I know this is usually just responded to by saying there is no set times, but I haven't really payed attention to vape for awhile. Is there any updates on when the next time permanent vape lite will be on sale? Im willing to pay extra to get it now like how you use to be able to do.
  2. Dark_

Vape Lite vs Paladin

Does vape lite currently bypass paladin ss tool (paladin.ac), if not what can I do?
  3. Dark_

A few sale questions.

When is it predicted the next sale will be, will lifetime vape lite have the sale applied, and if it does, how much would it be? @James
  4. Dark_

Changelogs

Add bypass updates to the Vape changelogs. This helps informs players what does and doesn't work after each update. It would take away the need to test and lose accounts.
  5. Dark_

Vape Lite | Signed vs Unsigned

Does the signed version make vape any more detectable?
  6. Dark_

Freecam Suggestions

1. Freecam should be changed to allow you to see through the blocks like other clients do, kinda like spectator mode. Right now it shows you the screen as if you are stuck in a block, often getting you lost and not too useful as it is. If changed it would let you better find caves, bases...
  7. Dark_

Enchantment Whitelist and InvCleaner Improvements

It would add an enchantment whitelist and blacklist to ChestStealer, InvCleaner, etc. It would allow you to whitelist or blacklist certain enchants. It would allow you to make it only a certain enchant level or any enchant level. For example, you could whitelist only Knockback 3 fishing rods or...
  8. Dark_

Help with NordVPN

Using US VPN servers on Nord, there are not too many working or not banned ones for Hypixel. Is there any good region or some other thing to get working VPNs on Nord for Hypixel? Also (if possible) tips on cracking VyperVPN accounts?
  9. Dark_

How to add xp bottles to autoclicker?

I want to add xp bottles to the whitelist on right click autoclicker.
  10. Dark_

[Request] Hypixel Sumo Settings

People go absolutely fucking blatant in this mode, can't beat half of them with 60 60 velocity and 3.8 reach. gimme gimme
  11. Dark_

Guardian/VeltPVP Bypasses?

Do you think there should be Guardian bypasses added to vape along with the Hypixel features?
  12. Dark_

NoSlow & Killaura

So the NoSlow doesn't bypass hypixel and the killaura doesn't seem to work too well after flying on hypixel (Could be because of 100 ping). Also the crits seem to lag you back sometimes on hypixel. Will these be fixed in the latest update?