Search results

1. S

Settings for my main account

So, I want to use these on my main account and I wanted to hear opinions from people who know this stuff way better than I do. I think hitboxes are too high though, please let me know if I should adjust it or just get rid of them completely. Also, regarding reach specifically, if mine is too low...
  2. S

Main account recommended settings

after a couple year break, I wanted to get back into this game but I don't know how much Hypixel has changed in terms of detecting hacks, if they have gotten any better or stayed the same as 2 years ago, so I'm hesitant to use my old config. Anyone has any recommended settings that are safe...
  3. S

Safe Kill Aura settings for Hypixel

I just wanted to know what settings wouldn't get me auto banned, while still giving me an advantage, the main game mode I play is Bedwars.
  4. S

AntiFireball safe?

I was wondering if its safe to use that feature on Hypixel, for bedwars of course, or would it trigger a watchdog insta ban?
  5. S

Kill Aura config help

Whats the most efficient Kill Aura that can be configured without getting watchdoged?
  6. S

Do Criticals bypass on Hypixel?

Title says it all.
  7. S

Please rate my settings

I want to know if these settings are safe to use without getting watchdoged. I would really appreciate any feedback. http://www.mediafire.com/file/dkikfayittlw6u1/Settings.rar/file