Search results

1. R

Ip address change

If you're talking about vape you should inject vape everytime before you connect to a vpn.
  2. R

Smart block hit

It's not useless because it stops sprinting for a moment at the right time so you can get insane combos.
  3. R

Smart block hit

I think smart block hit is like the best thing to use and you dont need reach u can get insane combos with this.
  4. R

Vape V2.50 Velocity

So you bought vape v4 to use vape v2 lmao
  5. R

Question about HitBoxes/Reach

Yes I think you get more reach because hitboxes expand the hitbox of every player by 0.15 blocks on every direction and you have more reach.
  6. R

Check block break and side mouse buttons bind on Mantheclicker.

Okay but they can still make it so that you can bind to mouse buttons.
  7. R

Check block break and side mouse buttons bind on Mantheclicker.

Can you add check block break and make that when u bind u can bind to mouse buttons not only on keyboard?
  8. R

Best autoclickers for Lunar Client

To bypass banwaves and have decent cps like 9-13.
  9. R

Best autoclickers for Lunar Client

Can someone tell me what is the best autoclicker for lunar client?
  10. R

Best unbanned alts?

How?
  11. R

Manthe Clicker Launching Issues

I have a similar issue.I open up mantheclicker and 1 second later it says program has stopped working.I also have Ip and hvid up to date and nothing.
  12. R

Reach Combo Mode

It sets your reach distance to 3.00 and when you get a combo your reach discance increases.
  13. R

Config Mineman

Yes I know but dont use those settings on main u will be frozen in like 20 min just on alts with vpn.
  14. R

Config Mineman

I use 3.0 3.32 velocity 90 horizontal 100 veritcal and 90 and 0.1 hitboxes.It bypasses but u will prob be frozen in like 20 mins use these settings on alt with vpn only.When you're on main only use autoclicker and aimassist those dont send logs.
  15. R

Config Mineman

Reach and velocity can bypass but you will prob be frozen bc you send too many logs
  16. R

Suggestion: Hitboxes on Vape Lite

I think hitboxes is really cool to use on vape v3/v4 and I would love it to be on vape lite too.
  17. R

Locked Account

U probably updated your hvid or you shared your account with someone.
  18. R

Does mantheclicker work on lunar client?

Стефан#5895
  19. R

Does mantheclicker work on lunar client?

If i do like 9 to 14 will it bypass?