Search results

1. Y

BLC 3.0 v4

V4 does actually inject into blc3.0 if you have debug mode on but badlion client is extremely buggy with it
  2. Y

What is rearview and how do I use it?

Question ^^
  3. Y

UHCArcade/glade (verus anticheat)

I’ve heard it can detect 3.1 reach from vape does this mean using something like 3.04-3.06 would be ok. If anyone has been playing lemme know ur settings
  4. Y

Inventory walk detectable?

Is it detectable on hypixel ? like for long term
  5. Y

timer 1.07 still good for hypixel?

I havent used it in a while but im playing uhc again so i wanna know if its still the safe option or should i go for timer 1.05/1.06
  6. Y

How to use freecam to anti-obby

lots of people say use freecam but i have no idea how to do it to get out of an obby
  7. Y

no-hit glitch (Blockhit glitch) hypixel

For autoclicker is the blockhit setting undetected on hypixel? and if i use it would it stop the no-hit glitch (blockhit glitch)?
  8. Y

Cavefinder mod for hypixel uhc

Does anyone have a mod that works and a download link?
  9. Y

Xray on hypixel uhc mod?

I know it’s an exposing vid but does anyone know the mod he’s using to cavefind
  10. Y

People that play hypixel regularly (UHC, skywars)

Do you have Antibot (with remove bots on) on a keybind for when the bot comes around your head. Or do you have antibot on all the time but with remove bots off.
  11. Y

Anti Obby For non-blatant mode vape v4

yeah that
  12. Y

Actual "Undetectable" settings

Im looking for undectable settings for all server no velocity with minimal reach. Something that will never set off logs with the exception of mmc. Autoclicker: 10-13 Inv. Fill Blockhit on Reach: 3.04-3.06 Everything off Are these going to set off any logs for something like arctic or any...
  13. Y

Antibot v4

do I need advanced or normal on hypixel
  14. Y

Vape lite - autoclicker blockhit.

Does the blockhit in autoclicker not work for anyone else in lite? Im on blc and when i use v4 the blockhit works but on lite it doesnt