Search results

1. M

can i get vape v4 cracked?

Vape has a very good protection and V4 Protection Is insane so any reverser would have to spent much of his time trying to crack with with low success chance when he could buy it for 35$ and use his talent somewhere else lol so if you want you buy it
  2. M

My Experience With Vape V4 On Hypixel - 4 Days No Ban - Full Blatant

i have been using v4 and as of now no issues this are some tips i recommend you guys if you are using blatant settings like me 1) i recommend you to be friendly and act like your a very reputated pvper and your new to the game your playing(dont do this unless you have low stars in bw for...
  3. M

can i get vape v4 cracked?

vape has a very good protection its very unlikely anyone will crack it and v4 has too high protection unlike v3 and v2 so yea
  4. M

Does Vape V3 Even Gets Updated?

VAPE V4 TOMMROW????
  5. M

How To Use Online Settings Or Config?

people here are posting uid and telling to use online settings but i cant find the function anywhere i dont if i didnt search properly or what so im wondering can anyone guide me.
  6. M

Does Vape V3 Even Gets Updated?

i just bought vape yesterday and when i checked changelog the last update was in 2019 late november so im wonedering even if i use the client anywhere i will get ban or something or vape updates but its hidden or something.