Search results

1. doom

does vape have autotext

title
  2. doom

killaura targethud

how do i turn on the new killaura targethud on the new layout ? cant find it
  3. doom

is autoblock detected on hypixel

title
  4. doom

ULTIMATE HYPIXEL BLATANT SETTINGS (NO BAN)

Welcome to the ultimate blatant config for use on Hypixel! If you have any suggestions or questions, drop em Remember, always use a VPN on Hypixel when playing on alts, such as VyprVPN, PIA, and ExpressVPN. Disclaimer: use this config at your own risk, if for some reason you do get banned I...
  5. doom

fastest timer for hypixel

still 1.04?
  6. doom

does vape have a feature that shows other users

in tab when i have vape injected there's a green dot next to mine and a few others names, wondering if this shows vape users or if its bc of some forge mod
  7. doom

lounge inject

soonTM plzz
  8. doom

Warning you all - banned on Hypixel

hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that they need to be cautious with these modules, as one or more may now be detected by Watchdog, as I was WD banned. I've been using this config for around a month now, meaning I was probably caught in a banwave: KA switch, 8-12 APS, silent aim...
  9. doom

hypixel ka

whats the recommended amount of targets for switch on hypixel?
  10. doom

is 2DESP and outline bugged?

turning them on do nothing for me. if this isn't known about I'll make a bug report, just wondering if anyone else has the same problem
  11. doom

anyone got hypixel nick destroyer?

title bois
  12. doom

timer for hypixel

title, not sure how fast bypasses! :)
  13. doom

KA - show target improvement

rn the show target option for ka is kinda ugly as hell, would be cool if it was visually improved from a generic red shade over the target, and I can't imagine it would be hard to implement