Search results

1. S

Add speedmine to VapeV4.

Lmao timer is asking for a ban like 1.08 or even 1.05 gets you banned i have tried using timer and got banned pretty fast becaue of it so :/.
  2. S

Mega Walls

Just using mega walls settings that people suggested for me on here
  3. S

Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

If you have any settings for mega walls that you could toss over i'd love that <3,Also do you know if hypixel only temp bans now bc i have been tons of times on one account i own and its only been 1 year bans? ( will those settings you posted work good on mega walls do you know )?
  4. S

Stuck on 8/11

Yo you said lunar client as like a option he could inject into, how tf do you inject into lunar i been trying to find my own method and look into it more but so far havent found anything to help me. Maybe you could guide me ?
  5. S

Mega Walls

So i am trying to get some good settings for mega walls that are legit. I have tried multiple settings and have got banned everytime and was asking for some help. If the settings include using autoclicker,reach,velocity, and aim assist but if not thats alright. Ty (also i am pretty sure hypixel...
  6. S

lunar

Imagine coming on vape fourms just to try to shit talk them like you're any better but not cheating in 2020 LMAO. Imagine thinking there are legit players in this game like cmon bro use your brain now.
  7. S

Tutorial on how vape v4 can inject into badlion

Lmao you guys mad slow you can inject into blc but oki
  8. S

Lunar Analysis

I dont know how to do it but i have heard that if you wanna inject vape into lunar client you could for example have a keybind for a certain thing in lunar client and have vape inject to that and instead of it opening something from lunar client it opens vape. As in saying i think you hack the...
  9. S

Which clients can I inject Vape v4?

alr you can delete it now so you dont have randoms addin you XD
  10. S

Weird, if you want you can send me your discord in pm's and show me your injection proccess and i can help you?
  11. S

do you have the anti cheat off ? or you virus thing defender or whatever it is off? , i am pretty sure as well you have to load vape while in the menu.
  12. S

What clients can you not inject into?
  13. S

Umm i used it today
  14. S

Vape V4 Versions

So i was thinkin right, imagine if vape could go for 1.7+ so like for 1.16.3 survival servers you can xray or if a server upgrades to a higher version then 1.7 and 1.8 but i was wondering if anyone here is a smart person and could maybe assist me on how to allow it to inject into default...
  15. S

Umm guys the older version you can inject into badlion but ok it still works for me so idk
  16. S

Timer settings hypixel

1.05 is so hard to detect tbh
  17. S

No Fall

So before i use no fall i was wondering if it was patched on hypixel and if i was going to get insta banned or banned rlly fast?
  18. S

Fast break

Fast mine does work on hypixel bc tons people use it 4head.
  19. S

Fast break

How the hell does this cheat not have fast break already wth
  20. S

I wanna use VapeV4 on BLC but I don't know any good profiles. The public profiles have all gotten me

what reach can i go on hypixel that wont get me banned like can i go 4 blocks or smth?