Search results

1. Scоtt

InvisESP

Add an ESP mode that only appears when people go invisible, so you don't need to run around with esp or nametags on 24/7
  2. Scоtt

Killaura target

Does the 'target mode: health' inside of killaura go for the one with the most health or least?
  3. Scоtt

Search

Is anyone able to see skulls with the search module? I can't seem to get it to work no matter what I type in
  4. Scоtt

Antishuffle

An antishuffle to prevent the chat and tab from obfuscating
  5. Scоtt

Search

Does anyone know why search doesnt work on hypixel anymore?
  6. Scоtt

macro?

Does anyone know why creating macros doesnt work rn? I set a command to be on the keybind H, i press it, nothing happens. Have tried with multiple commands and general words, and yes they are spelled correctly.
  7. Scоtt

New sync?

Where exactly is the new sync button? cant seem to find it with this new gui
  8. Scоtt

Invwalk?

Does anyone know why vape v4 on 1.12.2 doesnt have invwalk as a module?
  9. Scоtt

Trajectories

An option to only have the trajectories show on certain projectiles. An example would be you have it to show the line with snowballs and pearls, and have it not do it with a bow.
  10. Scоtt

Autohotbar

An option to have any type of projectile in a specific hotbar instead of just snowball egg or rod. So if you run out it will just pick another projectile.
  11. Scоtt

xray

Why exactly does my game freeze for like 10 sec whenever i have to toggle it on? Xray kinda pointless when you freeze for 10 sec at a time and it makes your game crash either while it does it, or it makes your game crash next time the server tps you.
  12. Scоtt

health predictions

can someone, make a video on how to use this? Doesn't seem like it does anything when you just enable it and fight players
  13. Scоtt

Mineplex

So like, why exactly doesn't nametags work with health on mineplex? quite annoying not being able to see health in fights
  14. Scоtt

Parkour module

Would it be possible to make it so you can choose for the parkour module to also jump if it's just 1 block above the ground? So there doesn't have to be air between the block you're standing on and the floor.
  15. Scоtt

Why does nofall do this?

Why is it that normal nofall makes you completely stop jumping after falling any more than 2.0 blocks? It makes it quite useless to use the module when running away from people.
  16. Scоtt

Why does this happen?

Why is it, that after you have been using blink for like 3+ seconds, you get stuck in air for like 5 seconds afterwards when unblinking
  17. Scоtt

Search module

How exactly does this module work? I tried to set it to see skulls with the ID.. but then this just happens.
  18. Scоtt

Can someone tell me why this is happening?

Velocity doesn't do anything now when i play on hypixel, i can play with 2% velocity and if i get hit once while mid air i get thrown like 4-5 blocks like vanilla, i literally take less kb when having it disabled.
  19. Scоtt

xray for v4

Would it be possible for vape to have an xray module under render? It would be pretty nice to be able to xray while on blc with vape. I have a mod that has both xray and cave finder that maybe could be used to it.
  20. Scоtt

Why can't I download?

Can someone explain to me why all of a sudden my windows defender blocks vape saying there is a virus whenever I try to download it? I have tried looking into it and I can't find a way for it to work.