Search results

1. B

Vape Lite on Lunar Client

Hey guys, so i’m an old school vape lite player coming back to MC. Now to load vape lite as followed on lunar, i read to launch it after you’ve launched LC. But as i understood before, loading the cheat before lauching the game made the cheat more undetectable. Does this change that in any way...
  2. B

Break Blocks

Hey guys, so i see a lot of posts about “break blocks” with Vape Lite. I’ve been using break blocks and auto-clicker since i started using vape. Should i not be using it anymore? Just curious as to whether its safe to use or not. Thanks
  3. B

[VIPER] Does ESP Bypass?

Just wondering if ESP bypasses?
  4. B

Self Destruct + Open in-game GUI

Hey guys, coming back to MC from a bit of a break. Purchased Vape Lite again, and forget the hot keys to open the in-game GUI and self destruct, could anyone help me out with a quick reminder? Thanks in advance. Happy vaping :)
  5. B

Opening GUI

I just purchased Vape Lite Client but when i’m in game i don’t know how to open the GUI. Is it supposed to show up on its own or is there a pre-made hotkey for that?
  6. B

Faithful and Viper MC VAPE LITE

Hey guys, so i have just recently thought about purchasing Vape Lite. I have always been a legit player on MC and am second guessing due to the thought of getting banned. However, if i were to purchase the Client i would be using the bare-minimum to be as safe as possible. Most likely auto...
  7. B

Faithful and Viper MC VAPE LITE

Hey guys, so i have just recently thought about purchasing Vape Lite. I have always been a legit player on MC and am second guessing due to the thought of getting banned. However, if i were to purchase the Client i would be using the bare-minimum to be as safe as possible. Most likely auto...