Search results

1. kylehaha

esp through walls

yo, so I'm trying to use esp to see people through walls because I like the green box it creates around players. but when they go behind walls the green outline disappears. I get that I can enable chams and then I could but I only really want the green outline. is it possible to make it so esp...
  2. kylehaha

vpn for mineplex

bro i use vyprvpn and nordvpn but i cant get into mineplex. is there a vpn that bypasses their restriction? or nahhh
  3. kylehaha

hypixel undetectable settings

ight so i want some settings that will give me a slight advantage but not have a very high risk of getting banned. would 10-13 ac and 3.1-3.2 reach keep me undetectable?
  4. kylehaha

autoclicker please bro

yooo hmu with some free/cheap autoclickers for hypixel. I want to use it on lunar client which is why im not using vape and I dont wanna use macros. please bro
  5. kylehaha

Autoclicker for Hypixel

Hey, I literally know nothing about autoclicking and what is and isn't detectable. I was just wondering if there were any autoclicker that I could use on Hypixel with lunar ac off. Please just comment any autoclicker that I can use for these things. Thanks
  6. kylehaha

How do I blatant cheat on Hypixel?

I'm thinking of cheating on Hypixel for fun but how do I do it without getting my main account banned? Do I just turn on a VPN then log with and alt and thats it?
  7. kylehaha

Is Vape V3 more detectable than Vape V4?

I prefer the layout of Vape V3 more so I was thinking if I used that would it be more detectable to getting banned. Cheers.
  8. kylehaha

Good settings for Ranked Skywars?

I need some settings for ranked skywars. I have some but I don’t know how good they are. Autoclicker: 9-13 Reach: 3.2-3.4 thats it I don’t know many others. Help would be appreciated :)
  9. kylehaha

Autoclicker

I am looking for a good autoclicker that can work with things like Badlion (Maybe Lunar but idek if thats possible). I like the look of Iridium but i’m just wondering if there are any more for me to consider. Thanks!
  10. kylehaha

Manthe Clicker Purchase

Hello, Will Manthe Clicker ever be available to one-time purchase or will it ever be implemented in the future. I don’t really know much about hacked clients and all I really want is an autoclicker. Not really bothered about Reach or all the res Thanks
  11. kylehaha

Hypixel Autoclicker

Just a quick question. Would I ever get banned using autoclicker (8-12cps) in Hypixel? Sorry if this isn’t the right place to ask. First time posting!