Autoclicker

kylehaha

Social Credit
I am looking for a good autoclicker that can work with things like Badlion (Maybe Lunar but idek if thats possible). I like the look of Iridium but i’m just wondering if there are any more for me to consider. Thanks!

Saprix

Social Credit
I am looking for a good autoclicker that can work with things like Badlion (Maybe Lunar but idek if thats possible). I like the look of Iridium but i’m just wondering if there are any more for me to consider. Thanks!
MantheClicker

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
But un need to buy vape lite to have the accessible to manthe clicker

kylehaha

Social Credit
I am aware of MantheClicker and I think it looks good but I don’t need Vape Lite along with it.

Mivio

Social Credit
ite so personally, I have monkeyclicker, pvp.best, iridium, cucklord, and some other smaller clients. I'd honestly say to use cucklord as it bypasses ss's, has the best clicker functionality (and staff are nice af), and it's just good in general. Bypasses blc and lunar. And it's like $10 last I checked. cucklord.pro

kylehaha

Social Credit
ite so personally, I have monkeyclicker, pvp.best, iridium, cucklord, and some other smaller clients. I'd honestly say to use cucklord as it bypasses ss's, has the best clicker functionality (and staff are nice af), and it's just good in general. Bypasses blc and lunar. And it's like $10 last I checked. cucklord.pro
Yea I have seen cucklord and monkeyclicker. They both look pretty nice. I have bought Iridium Clicker Lifetime caus it just looks like the kinda simple autoclicker I want not really bothered if it bypasses ss. Imma have a look at cucklord tho. Thanks!