Manthe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Social Credit About

• new updates are fire. i like what you've done with the w-tap module and the jr velo keep it up bro
    when will we get an actual enemy system (that makes aimassist, silentaura, killaura, etc focus on that player)
    你好亲爱的vape团队
    我来自中国,我回到了我的家乡,导致我的IP地址发生变化,导致我的账户被锁定,希望你能尽快解除对我的账户的封锁,这不是谎言,因为这件事是真实的,请解锁我的账户,我会一直支持vape,vape是我用过的最好的幽灵客户端, 请解锁我的帐户,这真的很重要。
    编号:LUNJIN
    客户: Vape V4 and lite
    电子邮件:[email protected]
    228lol
    228lol
    INCOMPREHENSIBLE symbols
    just stop sharing your account, it's always the Xing Lings
    xia__mc
    xia__mc
    Your text looks like a machine translation
    is there a discord serverfor vape.gg?
    pogama
    pogama
    Nah, it's against Discord's TOS. There are always cheating servers but you might get into trouble if 1 of them gets terminated & you're in them (unlikely).
    ThatDonutGuy
    ThatDonutGuy
    irxs
    irxs
    ah alright thanks guys
    Hello Manthe, I am sorry for bothering you as this question will be very stupid as I don't have that much knowledge about vape. (onto the question) I was wondering if Silent Aura (The Module inside vape) flagged at all on AGC MMC as I am planning on using it on there and I don't want to take the risk before hand. Thank you Sir!
    Reactions: rofl
    ivixx
    ivixx
    yeah lol thats why i asked
    T
    Tina
    If you have common knowledge then no
    Hello, Mante. I'm Chinese. I have some suggestions about your insult to China. I'm an ordinary vape user. I also learned about the insult to China on the Internet, so I want vape management Mante to delete the information about insulting China and give us a little respect to China!
    16_165
    Hello, Mante. I'm Chinese. I have some suggestions about your insult to China. I'm an ordinary vape user. I also learned about the insult to China on the Internet, so I want vape management Mante to delete the information about insulting China and give us a little respect to China!
    X
    X1a0liu
    228lol
    228lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…