Recent content by Zweds

1. Z

subscription question

take a wild guess
  2. Z

Release Lunar Spoof !(I haven't tried it yet ....... )

ʚ pronouns: she/her ʚ games: mc, valorant, csgo, osu! &' others~ ʚ loves: sleeping, food, games &' cute stuff ʚ facts: i'm shy, silly &' always tired ʚ discordL kitzy#9442
  3. Z

can some one buy me vape v4

你是狗 你是狗 你是狗 你是狗 Winnie The Pooh CCP Planned Economy Social Credit Democratic System Mao Zedong Confirmed Second Coming Of Christ
  4. Z

HOW TO CORRECTLY USE THE VAPE FORUMS (2022)

@Manthe wake up, its all an illusion
  5. Z

what is this?

dont care stay broke calling me retarded and you cant even differentiate between a and an nice one
  6. Z

what is this?

absolutely fucking not
  7. Z

HOW TO CORRECTLY USE THE VAPE FORUMS (2022)

step 1. Click on your name on the navigation bar of the forum so that you see this step 2 click this button as shown in the screenshot no need to thank me, if you have any questions or doubts that you actually enjoy this forum refer to the vape forum addiction hotline which can be found at...
  8. Z

what is this?

god ur fkn stupid
  9. Z

Manthe has destroyed my pfp again

so funny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha kill yourself
  10. Z

why arent thevape forums working

why does everything have to with redditor with you LOL like in what state of mind do you believe that reddit has to do with any of this and why are you so obsessed with that one insult
  11. Z

since there still is a posting cooldown and we say you post multiple posts a day you would not be a lot more less than what you would initially be
  12. Z

dang my fanboy really went this far btw that vac ban is my most recent one my older vac ban is over a thousand years old and its funny that some hvh Nick Gurr is so pressed over what i do on other forums
  13. Z

why is someone called "waifu material" telling whats cool and whats not LMFAO when was the last time you socialized outside of vrchat?
  14. Z

yea that is if you have been on the forum every day ever since you registered which is highly unlikely which raises the messages per day but it is impossible to calculate since we will never find out how many times you have logged into the forum