Recent content by Voddd

1. V

Entropy or Whiteout?

I know vape lite is better but idk if I want to pay monthy.
  2. V

Entropy or Whiteout?

Hello! I was wondering what would be the better choice for me. On one side I've heard Entropy being really good overall, but on the other side I've heard Whiteout being the better pick for hypixel. I mostly play on hypixel, but would also like to bypass screen shares on servers like ghostly...
  3. V

Injecting into PvpLounge client

Can you inject vape lite or vape v3 into PvpLounge?
  4. V

Blatant features bypassing hypixel

How well do main blatant features (Fly, speed, ka, antikb) bypass hypixel? (Without getting instantly banned)
  5. V

Is there any difference between reach and misplace?

Is there any difference between reach and misplace other than misplace making people appear closer?
  6. V

How good is the misplace

Hello! So I was thinking of recording a bit after I buy vape v3. But, I don't know how good the misplace is and if there are any things I should we looking out for. I know that on 'some' clients, when you use misplace, you appear like you're glitching into blocks or going through blocks to...
  7. V

Vape v3 or Vape lite?

So does that mean that their the same in every other aspect other than the screen share bypassing?
  8. V

Where to get manthe clicker

on the official store, there's and option to buy monthly or permanant.
  9. V

Vape v3 or Vape lite?

Hello! Was wondering witch one I should buy. I mostly gonna do closet cheating with some blatant cheating. I'll be mostly playing on hypixel and faithful. I will be blatantly cheating on hypixel (Sometimes). And I was also wondering how the blatant features bypass hypixel because I don't know...