Recent content by Sparkish

1. Sparkish

Mantheclicker on lunar

Can you play on lunar with lunarclient and use mantheclicker without detection or ban?
  2. Sparkish

Togle's Vape Lite Settings - Hypixel || XRAY || Practice || Undectable || UHC

You are going to get new vapers banned by posting this cancer on the forums.
  3. Sparkish

Togle's Vape Lite Settings - Hypixel || XRAY || Practice || Undectable || UHC

Dont go on the forums for settings people are braindead idiots. These will not be sustainable you will be known as a hacker and eventually get banned.
  4. Sparkish

General settings

I am really really good pvper but i am sick of sweating hurting my wrist jitterclicking so i am looking for settings that will keep me 110% undetected 0% chance of ban on Minemanclub, pvptemple and hypixel. Same settings for all.
  5. Sparkish

Some HCF Settings (Lite)

"ghost client" If you go over 3.4 on anything else than hypixel you deserve to get banned.
  6. Sparkish

Makes sense !
  7. Sparkish

Hypixel reach doesnt work

"Ghost client" not saying more
  8. Sparkish

Timer

Vape is a ghost client made for giving you a "slight advantage" = 0 bans if you do it right. It does not require the highest IQ to think off what an anticheat/staff would be able to see. Use stuff like, Aimassist Reach, but dont be one of those "Why did i get banned? my settings is Reach...
  9. Sparkish

BLC

You're not too clever?
  10. Sparkish

BLC

Make something completely external?? I'm not sure how it would detect that as a cheat, idk about the autoclicker if its possible to make it simulate a click and not decrease the delay as it does.
  11. Sparkish

BLC

0 chance of ban, fuck bans people dont seem to understand its a ghost client, it is susposed to give you a "slight advantage"
  12. Sparkish

BLC

I mean i love the BLC client for mods and fps, IRIDIUM clicker is bypassing it, it is not too good with clickers but i want you to make one what will allow users to cheat on BLC
  13. Sparkish

BLC

Manthe this is from my hearth, with all these anti cheat clients comming. Can you work on something, that allows you to play on BLC. It dosent have to be nothing insane, just whatever bypasses. It could be: Autoclicker Rodtrick Honestly just whatever i dont trust all these other...
  14. Sparkish

Vape v2-v3

Should i use vape v3 v2? Pros? Cons? Thanks
  15. Sparkish

How to look legit while using Vape!

Finally someone who understands it, all these bafoons giving people settings for like zonix. Reach 5.5-6.6 Autoclicker: 17-25