Smiley19's latest activity

• S
    Smiley19 replied to the thread Party overlay while nicked.
    Use a nick hider mod
  • S
    Smiley19 replied to the thread Sprint isn't showing up..
    He was being sarcastic iirc. He basically said it's detectable regardless and that it's not getting an update.
  • S
    Smiley19 replied to the thread Sprint isn't showing up..
    I'm gonna be for real here, almost everyone I know bought vape to use aura and/or keepsprint on their mains or stat alts. The whole...
  • S
    It was kill aura that got you banned. I would recommend not using it again regardless of setting if you want to avoid a permanent...
  • S
    Smiley19 replied to the thread max reach on hypixel.
    People say 3.2 on advanced mode for reach is the highest before your hits consistently cancel. As for velocity, any positive value for...
  • S
    Smiley19 replied to the thread Hidden modules.
    Shout-out to all the boys and girls who bought vape after seeing glory's epic blatant showcases 🙏🙏
  • S
    Smiley19 replied to the thread question about randomization.
    Was like that in V3 aswell at some point, literally never hit 20cps with the sliders both on max
  • S
    Smiley19 replied to the thread NameTag NBT Coloring.
    Good suggestion but I'd recommend using a different client cus the chances of them adding this is low + if they do add it, it will be...
  • S
    Smiley19 reacted to Shoffli's post in the thread Add a revive of the old Vape V4 GUI with Like Like.
    Heyo, a lot of people miss the old gui and i already read manthes post about it only beeing there until v4.10 since the new gui was...