Recent content by HolyCrab

1. H

Hypixel Bedwars 'I'm a koala' settings request

Thanks but i thought watchdog cant detect velocity even its 0% lol i mean its vape. i was copying koala's velocity settings w/ exhibition lol. btw i get watchdog banned not staff banned it says 'WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION' so err i think that watchdog update is the problem which detects fly. I can...
  2. H

umm with those settings i get watchdog banned 30 days no longer than 5 minutes lol idk the bypass state of hypixel and vape
  3. H

Pretty sure that every minecraft cheaters know who is im a koala. I'm using Vape V3 at the moment and I need some bypassing undetectable yet blatant settinngs. Here are my settings and please check if it bypasses watchdog or not which i can use to fly, bhop and killaura while taking no kb and...
  4. H

Requesting Hypixel Ranked Skywars Diamond Division Settings

Do fast place bypasses watchdog and what does RMB clicker means? You can spam snowballs and eggs?
  5. H

Requesting Hypixel Ranked Skywars Diamond Division Settings

Emm basically I just got vape v3 and I need some good settings for diamond division. I’m not going to masters because I don’t want to be exposed by Tenebrous. lol lol .Do keep sprint, 3.3-3.7 reach and fast place bypass watchdog at the moment? I need fast place because I need to get out of...
  6. H

My Masters division settings (Ranked Skywars Hypixel)

So keep sprint and fast place bypasses?
  7. H

Masters Division Settings (good?)

Why is antibot in the Blatant tab?