Recent content by Highlide

1. H

What does ms accounts mean for alts?

When all accounts are eventually ms accounts does that mean that there will be fewer alts?
  2. H

Just wondering if these settings are fine for legit play with no ban

there's little point if u can only blatantly cheat for 3 mins before ban. For me it's only worth it if I can cheat 20mins before getting banned
  3. H

aimassist rod

I have a macro in logitech g hub for my rod I have my rod at slot 4. My macro will switch to slot 4 when pressed down and switches back to 1 when I let go of the key I binded it to.
  4. H

ik however staff check every single replay. I bhopped on an alt and 2 mins later in the same game I got staff banned even though I only used it for 3 seconds.
  5. H

jus don't bhop not even once. Even if it bypasses the replay system will get u and ur at the mercy of if someone ./wdr's u.
  6. H

not true that will get u banned 100% also if u blatantly cheat the replay system will get u.
  7. H

3.3 reach, 90.5% horizontal velo got me banned in bw

wtf, I was in the 3rd bw game and I got banned for cheating.
  8. H

I got banned on hypixel with 3.3 reach and 80% velo.

What could I have done wrong? Also, I'm never cheating on my main again so I don't risk a 1 year ban.
  9. H

My LEGIT hypixel settings (vape lite)

they wont
  10. H

Closet cheat settings for hypixel

I didn't get banned immediately, after an hour of cheating I come on for 2 mins and get a watchdog ban when I didn't even cheat during that time. So maybe I was ban waved.
  11. H

nah, I have some keybinds for other cheats. I don't think I accidentally toggled them on
  12. H

Yesterday I used 3.34 reach 85% velocity. I got watchdog banned when playing bw. Seems like Hypixel finally updated Watchdog. Any settings that won't get me banned?
  13. H

HYPIXEL settings semi-blatant (200-250ms)

If u wanna be safe don't use alot of velocity. I used 3.34 reach 85% velocity and I got banned :(. I would say 3.3 reach at least 95% velocity to be safe.
  14. H

[REQ] Hypixel 150ms settings

IMO keep the velocity settings down I got detected by watchdog in bw with 3.34 reach and 85% velo and sprint. That was all I was using.
  15. H

Good Hypixel aimassist settings?

aim assist is completely undectable just don't use to high settings as it will fuck u up when fighting multiple people.