Recent content by Excuused

1. E

How to find ores in hypixel UHC

it's still fake ores. i get close to them and they disappear.
  2. E

where is caves? I don't seem to find it within settings.
  3. E

Caves in vape settings or the X-ray? If so is there a cave option in vape?
  4. E

Do you mean turn caves on in the X-ray that I downloaded or turn caves on in vape client? If so where is cave in vape client?
  5. E

I downloaded an xray mod and I soon found out about hypixel's anti xray where you it shows fake ores. How do i find real ores? I tried using the search that comes in vape v3 but it does not work. I typed in diamonds and nothing pops up. please help
  6. E

hypixel ban evasion - can you get caught for it?

I think it’s because I got banned on multiple accounts under the same IP, I was using Wolfram, wurst before I bought vape lol
  7. E

Also I meant that when you get your first 30d ban on ur acc change the ip as in when an account gets banned for the first time it’s 30d, and any other accs u sign into get perm banned.
  8. E

You get perm banned but then you appeal, and you have a “30 day account recovery process” in which for 30 days you’re banned.
  9. E

How to change color of GUI

I have a question, I downloaded "togle's closet" from the profile thing but everytime I load up vape i have to redownload it. Is it possible where i can have it downloaded once and just use it all the time without needing to redownload it everytime i load up vape.
  10. E

How to toggle safewalk

I can't enable safewalk? It says blatant mode required but how do i activate it. Also when i click hidden modules every single module gets a check mark on next to it but safewalk still does not work. How do I activate safewalk while using my legit hacks. EDIT: FIXED
  11. E

I just found it I feel like an idiot thanks though
  12. E

how do I change the color of my GUI, ex: rainbow. I don’t see a settings option anywhere on the GUI.
  13. E

alt sellers

That’s a scam
  14. E

It takes 30d to get unbanned though
  15. E

I’ve been banned on a couple accounts and then I signed into alts and got instantly perm banned for account being compromised. I needed to change my IP before signing into any other accounts. Once you get a 30d ban, use a VPN or change your IP. You can change it by logging into your router...