2. E

Looking for bedwar players!

renew your name.
  3. E

Hypixel Bedwars/Skywars Player

xcine#5281
  4. E

Okay so im bouta expose this dude because hes toxic and fake

https://gyazo.com/5f56f84eb841e7946528b8de654b5429 this dude kunai aka Role on vape is trying to break the TOS and Policy with vape because he quit cheating and wants to give his account to his friend. apparently he contacted you Manthe. hes fucking toxic and hates on vape @Manthe @James Deal...
  5. E

Vape lite or V3

vape v3 is for casual players that play like hypixel etc. vape lite is for closet cheating, going on practice servers, vipermc,faithful etc
  6. E

vape lite and mmc

my friend was using some client on mmc with 3.5 block to 3.6 block reach. I was using 3.0-3.20 on vape lite and got banned, and he hasn't did I do anything wrong to trigger the logs, it's strange that he's still playing, is AntiGamingChair buggy or something? I'm really not sure.
  7. E

I want to closet cheat on MMC but.

I want to closet on MMC but I'm not sure what settings will be safe or is vape v3 not good enough for its anticheat? is it worth buying vapelite to cheat on mmc?
  8. E

nvm

excine#0001
  9. E

nvm

sent
  10. E

Update vape v3

lol dont use KB hypixel kb is already broken smarty. Ive been using up to 3.6 block reach and never got called out or banned.
  11. E

Vape V3 Settings Question

Hey guys! Should I use W-Tap? What are the advantages and disadvantages of them or if any at all?
  12. E

Purchase Question and Another Random Question

Ok man thanks a lot! I really appreciate it
  13. E

Purchase Question and Another Random Question

Hey everyone, I have Vape v3. Can I buy vape lite? I don't see any purchase options ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Another question. Is there like a vape logo watermark I can enable? I saw Glory used it and it looks dope/ does vape have...