Recent content by D1wastaken

1. D1wastaken

Try without jumping lol

Try without jumping lol
  2. D1wastaken

Papara Card with 5sim {Not related to gaming}

I came to know the prices for everything are very low in turkey . So I just searched up and came to know Papara card provides virtual card for free. I have got some money on 5sim website to buy a turkey number for Papara but when a good number comes {which is not registered already} I am still...
  3. D1wastaken

Is just me or...

Yes and imagine using legit features on alt to test their max
  4. D1wastaken

For sure nigaa

For sure nigaa
  5. D1wastaken

Try with God briding then after sometime a staff would ban saying screenshare not allowed either...

Try with God briding then after sometime a staff would ban saying screenshare not allowed either or using hacks for 30 daya
  6. D1wastaken

Vape Giveaway

Hope I win lol
  7. D1wastaken

solved

banned the account?
  8. D1wastaken

Not till now even if u try to run u may face many issuses as not designed according to those mapping
  9. D1wastaken

Vape.GG Renamer (How to not get caught)

you could just basically use the nick hider or name tag hider things to that it shows u as YOU and other players as player-1 or 2 or 13 something like that and if you are making videos dont forget to hide the game code which shows above the scorebaord in bedwars or other match its looks...
  10. D1wastaken

Texturepack Compatibility

Even there were some problems with shaders but they didnt meant to even reply for that so i dont think they going to fix and third party thing like texture packs and shaders causing issues.
  11. D1wastaken

rightclicker whitelist

you didnt reply that custom gui order suggestion i wanted to know if its possible
  12. D1wastaken

just got banned, how do i get back on? (no security ban)

just login to other alt with and alt manager and you should probably use a gaming vpn
  13. D1wastaken

Hola

Hola