Recent content by CashJFire

1. C

[REQ] Unkillable/Blatant settings Vape V3 (Hypixel)

how far for 100 - 120 ms?
  2. C

What is the max reach on hypixel? From what I've heard it's 4.1 or 4.2?
  3. C

I need some settings for Hypixel which are basically make me unhittable. And is bound to drop someone real quick. I get around 100 ping to hypixel
  4. C

[REQ] Can Hitboxes get you banned on Hypixel? Recommended size?

Can Hitboxes get you banned Hypixel? And what is a good size to use if it doesn't get you banned?
  5. C

[REQ] BLATANT Hypixel Settings without getting No-Hit Glitch + hits not registering (KA, Reach etc)

Still need some blatant settings for KA, Reach, AutoClicker and etc
  6. C

[REQ] BLATANT Hypixel Settings without getting No-Hit Glitch + hits not registering (KA, Reach etc)

Do you mind giving me some settings I could use with AutoClicker, Reach and KA?
  7. C

I need some blatant Hypixel settings, I need reach or KA to be around 5+ blocks, I always get no hit glitch after a bit halfway through a fight and sometimes hits don't even register with reach, the particles just show and it doesn't hit them.
  8. C

Regarding KillAura on Hypixel

Oh thanks for the help, could you tell me how to change the mod id and name by any chance?
  9. C

Can they be permanent bans or what and is there any way to like hide a mod from being detected or something
  10. C

Thanks man, that the answer I was looking for :D Btw when they said about looking into people mods, are they only looking for bridging mods or can they ban for xray too?
  11. C

Is KillAura safe to use on Hypixel with these settings? Vape V2: APS Min - 7.3 APS Max - 10.6 Attack Range - 4 Swing Range - 5 Max Angle - 90 Max targets - 1 Require Mouse Down - Yes I have been using these settings for KA on hypixel before this whole Watchdog update thing and have not been...