meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
pretty sure this is detected, got 180d ban on 2 alts one after 1 hr 30 but athen i got 360d after 1 game

/shrug
i'd just use right clicker with 16-20cps and 240ms delay since it prevents double clicking and makes you look more legit

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
something about this config isn't right, it seems like the blockhit in silent aura is broken because it bans - just got 180d'd after like 1 fight

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
something about this config isn't right, it seems like the blockhit in silent aura is broken because it bans - just got 180d'd after like 1 fight
It's the same as manual blockhit in autoclicker

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It's the same as manual blockhit in autoclicker
it clearly isnt because i got banned 5 seconds after holding rightclick with silent aura
It acts as an autoblock if you use ~18 aps or above which is why my config tells you to use 12-16 aps.

It will also flag if you manually spam right click, so don't use it with something like autoclicker and require mouse down.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
It acts as an autoblock if you use ~18 aps or above which is why my config tells you to use 12-16 aps.

It will also flag if you manually spam right click, so don't use it with something like autoclicker and require mouse down.
wow okay, thanks manthe very cool
why even name it blockhit if it will autoblock anyways
at least i now know why i got banned, well, rip my main and rip my alt now

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
They should probably add a failsafe. It acts like manual blockhit in autoclicker but on high aps (or when spamming right click manually) it will attack while blocking unlike autoclicker. And yes it bans in a couple of seconds i've tried it myself.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The AutoBlock feature uses exploits to work while the blockhit option doesn't. That's how it works.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
They should probably add a failsafe. It acts like manual blockhit in autoclicker but on high aps (or when spamming right click manually) it will attack while blocking unlike autoclicker. And yes it bans in a couple of seconds i've tried it myself.
welp, too late for me now, time to buy another alt xd
thought i could depend on vape but ig not

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
welp, too late for me now, time to buy another alt xd
I added a warning for it.
The AutoBlock feature uses exploits to work while the blockhit option doesn't. That's how it works.
That is true but it does some weird stuff on a high aps, it is clearly visible on 21-21 aps but also happens below (just not as easy to see).

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
I added a warning for it.

That is true but it does some weird stuff on a high aps, it is clearly visible on 21-21 aps but also happens below (just not as easy to see).
was using 15-20 as thats the same cps i use for autoclicker

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
love it when critical issues that result in people getting banned take months to get fixed
It might not be considered a bug, its kinda just what happens when you right click with killaura. Blockhit just tries to time it or something. They should still add a failsafe imo, just make it like autoclicker manual blockhit where it won't do anything weird regardless of aps.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit