remove vertical velocity for both v4 and lite or put it in blatant mode

vec.

Social Credit
if you cant test stop saying stuff like you know what ur talking about you clearly dont
I actually do know what I'm talking about. It's you that doesn't know what you're talking about and probably copys things others say or just comes up with some random shit

link97

Social Credit
I actually do know what I'm talking about. It's you that doesn't know what you're talking about and probably copys things others say or just comes up with some random shit
i just went on vape v2 and used 0 0 velo your a autistic retard

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
@link97
stop making this thread more cancer than it is already
vertical doggs and 0 horizontal flags
shut your retarded ass up you're not welcome here go fuck off and kys

Frosty

Social Credit
@link97
stop making this thread more cancer than it is already
vertical doggs and 0 horizontal flags
shut your retarded ass up you're not welcome here go fuck off and kys
Vertical doesn't dog, I haven't tested on vape, but on azura and hummus 0 0 bypasses fine

Frosty

Social Credit
just tested 2x timer in short bursts (lol) not banned yet
WASN'T MEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (was maining 4.2 attack 120 degree KA, keepsprint, 0 0 velo, and default settings autoheal)

Edit 2: Someone else just got banned in the same lobby and it still wasn't me LOLOLOL

Edit 3:
a little bit a video for proof, been playing for about 40 minutes and still not banned. I also tested it on capture the wool.

Attachments

• 2021-08-18_21.48.44.png
    2021-08-18_21.48.44.png
    447.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

link97

Social Credit
WASN'T MEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (was maining 4.2 attack 120 degree KA, keepsprint, 0 0 velo, and default settings autoheal)

Edit 2: Someone else just got banned in the same lobby and it still wasn't me LOLOLOL

Edit 3:
a little bit a video for proof, been playing for about 40 minutes and still not banned. I also tested it on capture the wool.
ik the vec guy is a retard who think he knows everything