New profile posts

Hello Tim Manthe, I would like to thank you personally for handling my support request. the customer support was smooth and straightforward, and you managed to fix my issue within 24 hours. Solid 10/10, because of this I have also decided to refund my merge client.

thanks!
i hate everything about the video in ur signature what an absolute disgrace to mankind please change it sir normally i would flame u but ur apart of the campaign so.....
idk how u r still here i thought u got flushed down the toilet a long time ago u stupid faggot boy but here we are plz go back to kfc u black burnt pos an shut the actual fuck up u black ass smelly waste anime in 2021 holy shit idk wat kind of cock ur sucking and smoking on here buddy but u should eat shit and die nigga
Finland
Finland
sorry i cant hear the voice of lgbtq members
JSPeg8
JSPeg8
gay nigga faggot
u should consider joining #ICryalgial4President ever since i did i got bad bitches pullin up on my doorstep
one time i had a ton of opioids go down my asshole at once and i spent 2 hours on the toilet pissing them out and i felt like i was giving birth to 200 children at once as they all came out and went all over my bathroom and i had to explain to my parents that i was shapeshifting into a joycon controller
fuck you JSPeg8 die kid die pls, when i look at u i throw up
JSPeg8
JSPeg8
what r u gonna do bout it faggot! fuck off and go drink paint u fatherless child
L
Lolman
stfu pls nobody give a shit ur opinion is trash
JSPeg8
JSPeg8
1) ur existence is trash
2) u dont even have a pfp on here so plz kys
3) im prolly the freshest person here so u can suck my ass