Will Vape get me banned from Lunar Client?

goodfightkid

Social Credit
This announcement should serve as a reminder that any third-party programs that modify Lunar Client, distribute our code, or unlock cosmetics/emotes are strictly prohibited.

The first program we are blocking is LCProxy. Anyone who uses LCProxy from here on out will have their accounts blacklisted from all Moonsworth projects for the duration of 1 week. Bans may exceed this duration at our discretion. During this period, blacklisted accounts will be unable to play on Lunar Client or any Minecraft server that Moonsworth operates. They will also be suspended from making any purchases on our stores.

"We will also move to block various other third-party programs if they do not stop breaking our TOS and engaging in bad-faith actions. We will not be naming them in this post, but they should know who they are.

Again, to be perfectly clear: no third-party programs that modify Lunar Client are allowed. Please do not ask us if your program has an exception, the answer is no.

There are many reasons for this, a few of them being the following:

- Some of these programs are distributing our code
- Some of these programs are charging people access to Lunar Client cosmetics
- Some of these programs are causing crashes, launch failures, and other issues with Lunar Client players that we cannot fix nor control
- Some of these programs are modifying Lunar Client to enable disallowed features such as Freelook on Hypixel
- Some of these programs are causing confusion as to what is a Lunar Client issue and what isn’t, which floods our support tickets with issues we cannot resolve
- These programs are advertising themselves by using our name, and we cannot verify that they are safe from any malice
- Some of these programs are distributing malicious modifications to users’ computers, such as installing fake certificates to intercept legitimate Lunar Client traffic

At the end of the day, we want to create a safe environment for all of our players, and these programs are prohibiting us from doing so. We hope you understand and will let you know if there are any updates."-Lunar
@Manthe would Lunar be able to detect vape's injection ?

aka

Social Credit
This announcement should serve as a reminder that any third-party programs that modify Lunar Client, distribute our code, or unlock cosmetics/emotes are strictly prohibited.

The first program we are blocking is LCProxy. Anyone who uses LCProxy from here on out will have their accounts blacklisted from all Moonsworth projects for the duration of 1 week. Bans may exceed this duration at our discretion. During this period, blacklisted accounts will be unable to play on Lunar Client or any Minecraft server that Moonsworth operates. They will also be suspended from making any purchases on our stores.

"We will also move to block various other third-party programs if they do not stop breaking our TOS and engaging in bad-faith actions. We will not be naming them in this post, but they should know who they are.

Again, to be perfectly clear: no third-party programs that modify Lunar Client are allowed. Please do not ask us if your program has an exception, the answer is no.

- Some of these programs are causing crashes, launch failures, and other issues with Lunar Client players that we cannot fix nor control
- Some of these programs are modifying Lunar Client to enable disallowed features such as Freelook on Hypixel
- Some of these programs are causing confusion as to what is a Lunar Client issue and what isn’t, which floods our support tickets with issues we cannot resolve
- These programs are advertising themselves by using our name, and we cannot verify that they are safe from any malice
- Some of these programs are distributing malicious modifications to users’ computers, such as installing fake certificates to intercept legitimate Lunar Client traffic

At the end of the day, we want to create a safe environment for all of our players, and these programs are prohibiting us from doing so. We hope you understand and will let you know if there are any updates."-Lunar
they have not mentioned cheats in that. so from what i think, probably not

aka

Social Credit
We will also move to block various other third-party programs if they do not stop breaking our TOS and engaging in bad-faith actions. We will not be naming them in this post, but they should know who they are.
and what mean this
?
nothing on the lunar TOS that i can see says anything about using cheats on lunar.
bad-faith actions can mean anything.

you just pointed out a part of the announcement that literally says nothing against cheats, congrats

Vretex

Social Credit
they have not mentioned cheats in that. so from what i think, probably not
dumb ass nigga theres no way of tracing most likely 50-100k niggas cheating in a block game then a again theres hwid spoofers retard

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

Hey, this is a good question but I think you are safe. I was staff on lcproxy and I can confirm that this announcement was targeted towards products that aim to unlock lunar features that you would normally have to pay for, like solar tweaks and such. Vape does not modify lunar, distribute its code, or unlock cosmetics, so it is fine.

aka

Social Credit

u sure?
i am indeed sure, it’s not modifying lunar client, it’s injecting a cheat client LMFAO

goodfightkid

Social Credit
Hey, this is a good question but I think you are safe. I was staff on lcproxy and I can confirm that this announcement was targeted towards products that aim to unlock lunar features that you would normally have to pay for, like solar tweaks and such. Vape does not modify lunar, distribute its code, or unlock cosmetics, so it is fine.
thanks!