will my sumo settings get me staffed?

Lexi

Social Credit
It's basically impossible to get banned in sumo but you can use
3.3-3.4 reach
50 100 100 velo (minimum requirement to survive a blatant cheater or a bhopper, can have a profile toggle to 5 velo)
to be safe, don't use hitboxes at all as it's mildly visible in a replay
okay tysm :D

Smh

Social Credit
okay tysm :D
use 3.3 and 70% and have another profile toggled to 3.5 50% to toggle on cheaters, staff does care about sumo especially once u get a winstreak going, and they even get alerted once someone gets past 199 daily ws

Smh

Social Credit
that's just a lie lol i know someone who went on a 3k ws and didnt get banned
no it isnt, first off, 100% they got the 3k ws when mods existed. its so easy to get unbanned via corrupt mods. next off, very few people have a 3k ws as most got wiped so give me their ign, similarly, just because 1 person doesnt get banned doesnt mean its safe, hundreds of others have oggten banned for high duels winstreaks

Strapped

Social Credit
Also I didn't say that everyone can do it it's very luck based and yes I agree very few people would be able to do it. but there is no way that the 199 ws thing is true alot of people get 200+ daily like cryogeng or whatever his name is
Not all people use vape to get a huge ws, There's a thing that's basically a bot that dodges good people and auto pvps while having fences. I know alot of people that use that to get huge ws without the risk of getting banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Not all people use vape to get a huge ws, There's a thing that's basically a bot that dodges good people and auto pvps while having fences. I know alot of people that use that to get huge ws without the risk of getting banned.
fencing is even more blatant than changing velocity

Strapped

Social Credit
fencing is even more blatant than changing velocity
Blatant if they fight someone that gets them on the edge, but that never happens because they auto dodge anyone with good stats. So that's basically impossible

Smh

Social Credit
Also I didn't say that everyone can do it it's very luck based and yes I agree very few people would be able to do it. but there is no way that the 199 ws thing is true alot of people get 200+ daily like cryogeng or whatever his name is
hundereds get 200+ daily and staff get notified... this was verified by staff. plus, staff dont care bc they dont get paid much

vec.

Social Credit
use 3.3 and 70% and have another profile toggled to 3.5 50% to toggle on cheaters, staff does care about sumo especially once u get a winstreak going, and they even get alerted once someone gets past 199 daily ws
staff doesn't care about sumo

Yataa

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '21
guys sorry for the sorta necro but how do you enable fences? is it like a combo of modules in vape or smth bc i wanna get a high ws but velo doesnt work that efficiently

Lexi

Social Credit
guys sorry for the sorta necro but how do you enable fences? is it like a combo of modules in vape or smth bc i wanna get a high ws but velo doesnt work that efficiently
inject vape into raven b3 raven has fences