Will hitbox expanders on vape lite trigger the anti cheat on Hypixel?

JustJohn

Social Credit
Question in title. I had a friend use Vape v4 hit box expanders on blatant settings and he did not get banned. However, he turned it down once he started seeing that bot fly around. If I use hit box expanders on vape lite and I hit the player and the bot at the same time, will I get banned? Or can this cheat bypass Hypixel's anti cheat?

Emilia

Social Credit
they wont trigger the anti cheat, as long as you dont hit the bot, it does bypass i would recommend not going above .1

JustJohn

Social Credit
So, what happens if I use the default .35? My friend was able to use blatant settings. So if I hit the bot on accident with the expanders I will get banned? Or did manthe make it that it avoids the bot since it is not a real player?

Emilia

Social Credit
So, what happens if I use the default .35? My friend was able to use blatant settings. So if I hit the bot on accident with the expanders I will get banned? Or did manthe make it that it avoids the bot since it is not a real player?
vape lite doesnt have anti bot so you can still hit the bot however it will be fine as long as you dont just hold your autoclicker 24/7