processos

Social Credit
don't play on these shit servers with like 1k players max, play on popular servers like hypixel

Joshhhh

Social Credit
Hi, I took a look at your scan and it found your Vape Lite successfully. The Drip Lite flag appears to be a bug relating to it finding your Vape Lite. Apologies, but it did not false flag whether or not you were cheating since you were cheating.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hi, I took a look at your scan and it found your Vape Lite successfully. The Drip Lite flag appears to be a bug relating to it finding your Vape Lite. Apologies, but it did not false flag whether or not you were cheating since you were cheating.
Your tool doesn't detect vape lite.

Joshhhh

Social Credit
I was getting ssed on this small server that was actually pretty fun. I was using vape lite the other day and echo.ac caught it. I decided to play legit on that server today, and I got ssed by the same dude. For some reason, echo claimed how I had drip lite on my pc, and how I shift deleted and replaced Microsoft Edge. It somehow also said that I ran something called ig.exe. I did some google searching, and it said how those were all stuff from windows.

Can someone please tell me how Microsoft Edge is a severe file, and how do I get rid of my “Drip Lite” strings?

jesus christ, and I thought avenge false flagged LOL
Just reviewed your first scan which found Vape Lite as the user mentioned, your second Drip Lite flag was 99%+ confidence. Bear in mind it may get the file name wrong in the detections, I can say for sure you were cheating within the hour using Drip Lite before that scan.
Your tool doesn't detect vape lite.
As the user mentioned, it detected his Vape Lite successfully.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Just reviewed your first scan which found Vape Lite as the user mentioned, your second Drip Lite flag was 99%+ confidence. Bear in mind it may get the file name wrong in the detections, I can say for sure you were cheating within the hour using Drip Lite before that scan.

As the user mentioned, it detected his Vape Lite successfully.
Isn't you that removed the detections 3 times after realized that your detections were false? And no your tool doesn't detect vape lite (tested multiple times.)

Joshhhh

Social Credit
Isn't you that removed the detections 3 times after realized that your detections were false? And no your tool doesn't detect vape lite (tested multiple times.)
Hello, this is not a detection which false flags. As the user above mentioned, it caught his Vape when he was using it:
I was getting ssed on this small server that was actually pretty fun. I was using vape lite the other day and echo.ac caught it.

Carterace8

Social Credit
Yeah I am 90% sure Josh’s tool isn’t great and most definitely won’t accurately or consistently detect vape lite if any premium cheat. Sorry to lay down the truth josh. Don’t ddos me pls.

Joshhhh

Social Credit
Yeah I am 90% sure Josh’s tool isn’t great and most definitely won’t accurately or consistently detect vape lite if any premium cheat. Sorry to lay down the truth josh. Don’t ddos me pls.
Well unfortunately your assumptions are wrong because within recent times it’s had a 100% success rate out of many many tests on Vape Lite. Do not call your statements the truth when you’ve got no proof and haven’t tested it recently.
The random user who made this thread even said he got detected, stop lying blatantly you look moronic.

Me nor any of Echos affiliates have ever ddosed.

Joshhhh

Social Credit
See that’s the thing. You are saying that it’s not false flagging and caught my vape lite and drip lite, but I don’t even have drip lite lmfao. And it also didn’t find vape lite, it just said how I shift deleted the file which can be easily bypassed with a self delete feature

retard stfu you’re not smart and you’re wrong
What either happened was:
1. You do have Drip Lite and you’re lying asking people for help bypassing.
2. You used another cheat which has a similar self destruct to Drip Lite causing a detection.

Sorry man but my system doesn’t lie to me and I won’t doubt it since you’re a cheater.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
What either happened was:
1. You do have Drip Lite and you’re lying asking people for help bypassing.
2. You used another cheat which has a similar self destruct to Drip Lite causing a detection.

Sorry man but my system doesn’t lie to me and I won’t doubt it since you’re a cheater.
You just don't assume that you're false flagging people.

Joshhhh

Social Credit
You just don't assume that you're false flagging people.
We’re not, those two reasons are the only reasons. I looked into the scan and it isn’t something that’d false. Please give up with your unreasonable comments, they really do make you look retarded.

Dual

Social Credit
Well unfortunately your assumptions are wrong because within recent times it’s had a 100% success rate out of many many tests on Vape Lite. Do not call your statements the truth when you’ve got no proof and haven’t tested it recently.
The random user who made this thread even said he got detected, stop lying blatantly you look moronic.

Me nor any of Echos affiliates have ever ddosed.
you legit ddosed me last week lol

Joshhhh

Social Credit
your retarded, you and everyone like you makes the forums a bad place, it would me a really nice play, but you guys come here to hate
I’m just letting the guy know what happened since my tool was mentioned. Don’t call someone retarded when you can’t even string a sentence together.

Joshhhh

Social Credit
lmao you should go back to school kid, if you think thats a messed up sentence you need to go back to 1st grade
yes because you come onto the forums to hate
I'm not hating? Your sentence clearly doesn't make sense, reread it.

You have a bad reputation btw.
You're a random who no-one knows and you flex "contact with Manthe" as if it means anything. Stop clowning yourself by posting 3,000 posts on Vape forums trying to get Manthes attention.

you quite literally ddos'd me though ?
I don't even know who you are.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You're a random who no-one knows and you flex "contact with Manthe" as if it means anything.
I think I have a better reputation than you.
And I'm a little bit famous in the vape community because I help people. Unlike you.

And for your tool, you're the best to detect legit players, of course you can say that Manthe patched your detections (even if it's false.)