Whiteout vs Vape lite

Whiteout or vape lite

• Total voters

Unknown19283

Social Credit
hi so im saving up to buy vape lite lifetime anyways on reddit i heard of a client its called whiteout and people are saying its better than vape lite is this true

Eris

Social Credit
tbh I had no idea what the fuck whiteout client is but I would go for it because it looks like it offers more than vapelite, tbh it is also about preference, some may say that it is better some may say it is worse but it is up to the person who buys it, think of it this way. it is your money buy whatever you want with it

pickledick

Social Credit
tbh I had no idea what the fuck whiteout client is but I would go for it because it looks like it offers more than vapelite, tbh it is also about preference, some may say that it is better some may say it is worse but it is up to the person who buys it, think of it this way. it is your money buy whatever you want with it
Aside from troll modules like fakelag what more does it offer?

Eris

Social Credit
nothing else really besides themes but that's really it lol I don't know the price of white out but I would say go for the client that costs less but that's juts me
Aside from troll modules like fakelag what more does it offer?

pickledick

Social Credit
nothing else really besides themes but that's really it lol I don't know the price of white out but I would say go for the client that costs less but that's juts me
Its the same price and has less actual features, just extra bs like fakelag and useless settings. only point of getting it is if you want to be able to be friends with a client owner cause theyre small enough to give kids attention.

well if i go to the website there are other options to buy it
vape lite has the exact same prices except for the trial. like exact same lol wtf

Veraux

Social Credit
hi so im saving up to buy vape lite lifetime anyways on reddit i heard of a client its called whiteout and people are saying its better than vape lite is this true
personally i prefer whiteout, but you cant go wrong with either. Whiteout has more stuff so its nice to have, and the aim assist is like 10 times faster

Veraux

Social Credit
Its the same price and has less actual features, just extra bs like fakelag and useless settings. only point of getting it is if you want to be able to be friends with a client owner cause theyre small enough to give kids attention.

vape lite has the exact same prices except for the trial. like exact same lol wtf
the autoblock, wtap, more conditionals on all modules. those are the main things i can think of right now

Eris

Social Credit

I wouldn't buy the subscription version of hack clients to me it is just so much money versus if you buy it once and you don't have to worry about it after you buy it

pickledick

Social Credit
personally i prefer whiteout, but you cant go wrong with either. Whiteout has more stuff so its nice to have, and the aim assist is like 10 times faster
wym aimassist faster you can manually enter any speed you want on vape lite, even above max

Veraux

Social Credit
wym aimassist faster you can manually enter any speed you want on vape lite, even above max
Oh i actually didnt know that, thanks. For whiteout, the max speed is basically aimbot, its extremely fast. I haven't tested the "above max" aim assist on vape, so thats not really a fair comparison I guess

Sitona ︎

Social Credit
There are so many SS tools that target Vape, so if you go on a server like Hypixel that doesn't do SS then Vape for sure. Otherwise whiteout may be safer.

Keeloman

Social Credit
Whiteout has blatant features and more features overall than vape lite but is overall less polished in some things like aim assist. I would say that whiteout is a better bang for your buck but vl is a very good client as well and I think it depends what you use each of them for, but personally I would go for whiteout