what reach was actually banning when hypixel added reach checks?

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
when hypixel added reach checks a month ago, how much was actually banning? was it only things like 3.7, or was reach like 3.3 banning?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
when hypixel added reach checks a month ago, how much was actually banning? was it only things like 3.7, or was reach like 3.3 banning?
It's irrelevant to know since it was removed + false banning most of their players.

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
It's irrelevant to know since it was removed + false banning most of their players.
not irrelevant to know. id just like to know what is safe to use incase they readd it
were the people who were false banned unbanned?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
not irrelevant to know. id just like to know what is safe to use incase they readd it
were the people who were false banned unbanned?
How is it not irrelevant? If a legit player has been banned by these checks, then if they readd the checks, it would irrelevant to know how it works since you'll be banned regardless if you're cheating,or not.

And i've heard they have been unbanned.

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
How is it not irrelevant? If a legit player has been banned by these checks, then if they readd the checks, it would irrelevant to know how it works since you'll be banned regardless if you're cheating,or not.

And i've heard they have been unbanned.
i would just like to know what they were banning for before. just for a peace of mind thing where i use less than they banned for.
i wanna use reach on my main but my next ban is a 365d so i wanna be careful