What is wrong with my Killaura menu????

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
so are there any blatent bypasses?
I have an experimental (even better) config that is probably coming soon if it works out, including autoblock ka that is "silent" (wont aim for you at target, so wont bother your view) + damage speed. But for now you can see my blatant config which should be 100% anticheat safe (except for modules in yellow color);

Also check my thread "Hypixel Detections" if you want to see which modules bypass and which don't.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
I have an experimental (even better) config that is probably coming soon if it works out, including autoblock ka that is "silent" (wont aim for you at target, so wont bother your view) + damage speed. But for now you can see my blatant config which should be 100% anticheat safe (except for modules in yellow color);

Also check my thread "Hypixel Detections" if you want to see which modules bypass and which don't.
no for pikanetwork

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
There r bypasses, but they r patched pretty quick. Watch Merryzz for lots of the latest ones.
That’s not true. Grim is no longer updated, but it is a near perfect anticheat. You cannot do anything impossible in vanilla Minecraft, but there are some weird things like scaffolding and getting blocks back that do work and will forever, considering it is discontinued.

Worgle123

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
That’s not true. Grim is no longer updated, but it is a near perfect anticheat. You cannot do anything impossible in vanilla Minecraft, but there are some weird things like scaffolding and getting blocks back that do work and will forever, considering it is discontinued.
I bypass it easily. Just get high ping, and it totally breaks down.