What is this guy using?

College_420

Social Credit
the fuck? his aim is perfect and CPS, if someone can give me his settings or settings which looks like hes using

(Vape V2 for hypixel please :D)

College_420

Social Credit
Oh hey @Ryan I did like to have a really good hit detection so I use hitbox but how high can I go on hypixel?
Note: I don't use reach so I can have higher hitboxes right? I don't wanna look really blatant but I wanna be good cause I got a 140ms on Hypickle

Prometheus

Social Credit
Oh hey @Ryan I did like to have a really good hit detection so I use hitbox but how high can I go on hypixel?
Note: I don't use reach so I can have higher hitboxes right? I don't wanna look really blatant but I wanna be good cause I got a 140ms on Hypickle
On pretty much every server hitboxes should never be used but u can get away with it on hypixel as long as u don't go to high.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Don't act like there's a huge difference between 0.09 and 0.12.

Whatever you do, don't go over 3.5.
Don't quote me, but I got banned on BL for using that on 0.12 (and yes I know HitBoxes are bannable anyway) but I've managed to play for more than 2 months with 0.09 with no ban at all, I'm probably getting banned soon or later but at least that value worked for a while. Just sharing my own experience..

KhwPp

Social Credit
Were your settings the exact same each time you went on the banned account? Are you using the same exact settings this time? And which account did you play more on badlion.

Sometimes Gcheat will keep track of how many alerts you set off on one day, and then ban you for the next time you log in.
Yeah they were the same, i was just testing hitboxes, reach was like 3.1-3.3 and didn't even use WTAP, I started playing on the acc with 0.09 and then wanted to test more so I tried with 0.12 on an alt, and got banned after a week. (didn't even play the day I got banned)