VOTE FOR @ICryalgial IN THE 2024 ELECTION!

JSPeg8

Social Credit
@ICryalgiaI would be the perfect candidate for the 2024 election this thread will explain why
he offers plenty of solution that would solve a lot of problems in the united states

solutions:

We think that we should put all of the black people in the world on one big island out in the middle of the ocean:

this is important because liquor store robbery would decrease around 70% as 70% of liquor store robberies are caused by nigga individuals
to add to this overall property value would increase by around 42% the biggest increase in the market since 1985

the fucking poogarbers will never take over glaggleland:

if you vote for him the shoe shiners would get deported
alcoholic beverage consumption would decrease by around 48% and would lead to 23% less DUI's and accidents on the freeway
this would also lead to a 71% decrease in retarded mariachi bullshit being played in the neighborhoods

SO VOTE ICRYALGIAL TO SEE THE REMOVAL OF THE MOON CRICKETS

#ICryalgial4President
#GoodbyeMoonCrickets
#DeportTheShoeShiners
#Blacks4OceanIsland

JSPeg8

Social Credit
Congratulations u just hit the highest score of brain dead kids
shut yo bitch ass up fucking coon ass retarded motherfucking pussy licker you are going to be alone for the rest of your pathetic life you fucking uber giga nigtron nigga ass FAGGGGGG

JSPeg8

Social Credit
If u vc me i can legit see ur face without u turning on cam, i can just 1 click to turn off ur whole connection and vpns cant help, i can grab ur discord token with legit YouTube link and lot more and u better shut the fuck up till i make alt and dox ur mother pussy
1. I don't have a webcam faggot! my monitor doesn't come with one so beat that pussy licker

2. "turn off my connection" "vpns dont help" I can just replug my modem and reset it you fucking fag

3. I JUST WONT CLICK THE LINK YOU FUCKING SPED ARE YOU STUPID???????? LOL YOU ARE DEFINITELY 14

JSPeg8

Social Credit
Who said i cant? I have access to every1 ip who ever downloaded bonzi clicker, (i saw ur browser history too)
I didn't even download bonzi clicker and I use incognito tabs and delete my history so nice try fag

JSPeg8

Social Credit
Who said i cant? I have access to every1 ip who ever downloaded bonzi clicker, (i saw ur browser history too)
also it doesnt even fucking matter i said you cant find my house address off of an ip sped so come at me motherfucker pull up i will sock your fat fucking ass into the ground

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
motherfucker you are 16 and you told me you do like 2 hours of home school and you are losing braincells because of me?
Not quite, I do 6 hours worth of schoolwork in 2 hours because it is easy as shit, I screen shared some of the shit I do to you didn't I? It is preschool shit. Also you are taking this satire bullshit a little too far don't you think? The forums are gonna start to become unreadable because the first 5 posts in every thread is you with some nonsense or something necro posted by you, it is honestly a miracle that you aren't banned already, you are hanging by a very thin thread right now my friend.

JSPeg8

Social Credit
Not quite, I do 6 hours worth of schoolwork in 2 hours because it is easy as shit, I screen shared some of the shit I do to you didn't I? It is preschool shit. Also you are taking this satire bullshit a little too far don't you think? The forums are gonna start to become unreadable because the first 5 posts in every thread is you with some nonsense or something necro posted by you, it is honestly a miracle that you aren't banned already, you are hanging by a very thin thread right now my friend.
go to sleep coon child didnt you tell me you were going to sleep like an hour ago fag