vape v5 should came out

man6969

Social Credit
Bro everyone here is sped asf. Scope of Vape v4 is not the point. The main point is that Vape V5 name would get more attention throughout the community. Also, scripting api + Big Modules + Bypasses that we been waiting 1+ years is nothing small. @Merryzz is completely right here.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
What the hell does Big Modules mean? Vape already has a ton of modules. Vape V4 is a "hybrid client" but it's still mainly a ghost client, blatant features aren't the main focus and it's hard to make bypasses constantly bypass 24/7 and most of them already bypass hypixel. Scripting API only became a feature people wanted added within the past few months after that stupid Vape Tweaker project that never even released. Usually whenever a cheat updates to a new version (like v1 to v2, v3 to v4 etc) it means it's a full recode. There is no reason to make a "Vape V5" when there is nothing wrong with V4. Merryzz isn't right, the only reason he want's a Vape V5 is so that he can make a bunch of clickbait videos for more views. You might as well just go buy a blatant client if you want constantly updated blatant modules.
They could still update blatant modules without having to release it as a new version. And yeah, its not really worth updating blatant modules that heavily rely on easily patchable exploits but having more modules like killaura (that has worked since release) would be great.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Bro everyone here is sped asf. Scope of Vape v4 is not the point. The main point is that Vape V5 name would get more attention throughout the community. Also, scripting api + Big Modules + Bypasses that we been waiting 1+ years is nothing small. @Merryzz is completely right here.
If by "bypasses" you mean exploits that trick a server's anticheat into allowing you to use a blatant feature - no we're not doing anything like that now and not ever in the future. We've been there, done that. This has been the status quo for the last 2 or 3 years, this is not anything new, and even before this time the exploit features that we did have were just a small side note. It's not sustainable at the scale Vape operates at.

Yes a small scale client(which is any blatant client at all, relatively speaking) can do this here and there by finding a few tricks for some fun that can last a few days or even a week or two until it's patched and you lose your account. But that's not what we do, our focus is features that you can't detect essentially ever. For example the aimassist on Vape doesn't "bypass" anything - it's not using exploits - you don't get banned while using it because it doesn't do anything that you couldn't just do legitimately. That's why you can use it for months or years without getting banned, without us needing to update anything with it a single time.

If you want to use modules with blatant exploits, then you can try a different client that focuses on looking for temporary exploits. Then once you inevitably get banned, buy more alt accounts. We're not doing that.

Our next few updates for Vape V4 will include a lot of new things that are going to help push you above even more. With larger / more complex modules, and several other features and concepts in general that haven't been done before in any client before. All of which are exactly in line with what I said above, no exploits - permanent and safe features that are going to make you better than your opponents.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
If by "bypasses" you mean exploits that trick a server's anticheat into allowing you to use a blatant feature - no we're not doing anything like that now and not ever in the future. We've been there, done that. This has been the status quo for the last 2 or 3 years, this is not anything new, and even before this time the exploit features that we did have were just a small side note. It's not sustainable at the scale Vape operates at.

Yes a small scale client(which is any blatant client at all, relatively speaking) can do this here and there by finding a few tricks for some fun that can last a few days or even a week or two until it's patched and you lose your account. But that's not what we do, our focus is features that you can't detect essentially ever. For example the aimassist on Vape doesn't "bypass" anything - it's not using exploits - you don't get banned while using it because it doesn't do anything that you couldn't just do legitimately. That's why you can use it for months or years without getting banned, without us needing to update anything with it a single time.

If you want to use modules with blatant exploits, then you can try a different client that focuses on looking for temporary exploits. Then once you inevitably get banned, buy more alt accounts. We're not doing that.

Our next few updates for Vape V4 will include a lot of new things that are going to help push you above even more. With larger / more complex modules, and several other features and concepts in general that haven't been done before in any client before. All of which are exactly in line with what I said above, no exploits - permanent and safe features that are going to make you better than your opponents.
Im excited. Also you might wanna limit certain modules like "Timer" to blatant mode as several people have gotten accidentally banned for it. After all Timer is very blatant and is detected at almost any values, anywhere.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Im excited. Also you might wanna limit certain modules like "Timer" to blatant mode as several people have gotten accidentally banned for it. After all Timer is very blatant and is detected at almost any values, anywhere.
Blatant mode doesn't separate anything as safe/unsafe. There's plenty of unsafe modules(or settings) that don't require blatant mode. The reason it exists is because certain modules require extra functionality that blatant mode enables. This extra functionality inherently can cause extra lag, crashes, and some other issues which is why its off by default. It's not meant to serve as a warning, although it might seem that way coincidentally. A module being inside the blatant category in general is probably a better warning.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Blatant mode doesn't separate anything as safe/unsafe. There's plenty of unsafe modules(or settings) that don't require blatant mode. The reason it exists is because certain modules require extra functionality that blatant mode enables. This extra functionality inherently can cause extra lag, crashes, and some other issues which is why its off by default. It's not meant to serve as a warning, although it might seem that way coincidentally. A module being inside the blatant category in general is probably a better warning.
Makes sense, thanks for clearing it up.

primitlve

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
its been 2 years since v4 release, i think the new update should be named as v5 instead of v4.1 (1.16+ support & modules)
what's the point of changing the name to V5? It's not like it makes vape better, might as well just wait for them to push out updates till V5

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

but are u finally gonna add a scripting api

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

I think when they use the term "bypasses" they mean modules tailored to not flag specific anticheats. What you are referring to is a disabler, something that uses an exploit to prevent an anticheat from working correctly. I do understand where you are coming from, but a module such as a legit speed (vanilla bhop with the options for full strafe or onground strafe) would stay undetected on most anticheats for at least a while. I completely get not wanting to have these features because vape is meant to be a client you can use on one account, but since they are already in the client just with settings that don't bypass anything, it wouldn't hurt to give us some customization or tailor them to some of the more basic anticheats (like verus). If you don't want to do that, thats perfectly reasonable, I just think that is the reason why people want updates to the blatant bypasses. Im looking forward to future updates, and good luck.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I think when they use the term "bypasses" they mean modules tailored to not flag specific anticheats. What you are referring to is a disabler, something that uses an exploit to prevent an anticheat from working correctly. I do understand where you are coming from, but a module such as a legit speed (vanilla bhop with the options for full strafe or onground strafe) would stay undetected on most anticheats for at least a while. I completely get not wanting to have these features because vape is meant to be a client you can use on one account, but since they are already in the client just with settings that don't bypass anything, it wouldn't hurt to give us some customization or tailor them to some of the more basic anticheats (like verus). If you don't want to do that, thats perfectly reasonable, I just think that is the reason why people want updates to the blatant bypasses. Im looking forward to future updates, and good luck.
Yeah and I bet there are several "blatant" modules that could get updated to work in more "legit" ways (like you mentioned). Rather than using exploits in minecraft you can abuse features to get things like crits (jump crits), I dont know if jump crits would even be an effective module to use or if you might as well just hold spacebar im just using it as an example.

Im sure there are a lot of ways you can make modules more "legit" though, like antifireball for example. Deflecting fireballs is something you can do legit and if you use legit ways to deflect it automatically it would essentially just be an aim assist for fireballs, undetectable yet effective.

Obviously I don't know much if anything but im sure theres a lot of stuff you can do, but as of now it wouldn't be worth it to update lets say the current speed module (that uses exploits or whatever) to bypass as it would get patched within days at max.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yeah and I bet there are several "blatant" modules that could get updated to work in more "legit" ways (like you mentioned). Rather than using exploits in minecraft you can abuse features to get things like crits (jump crits), I dont know if jump crits would even be an effective module to use or if you might as well just hold spacebar im just using it as an example.

Im sure there are a lot of ways you can make modules more "legit" though, like antifireball for example. Deflecting fireballs is something you can do legit and if you use legit ways to deflect it automatically it would essentially just be an aim assist for fireballs, undetectable yet effective.

Obviously I don't know much if anything but im sure theres a lot of stuff you can do, but as of now it wouldn't be worth it to update lets say the current speed module (that uses exploits or whatever) to bypass as it would get patched within days at max.
The antifireball is already "legit". It doesn't use the smooth aim if you use the "Silent" option.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I think when they use the term "bypasses" they mean modules tailored to not flag specific anticheats. What you are referring to is a disabler
No I am not referring to a disabler, at all. A disabler makes an anticheat non-functional, for lack of a better term. All disablers are exploits, but not all exploits are disablers. Any blatant module that requires what people call a "bypass", one that gets subsequently patched and updated, just means it relies on an exploit to function one way or the other.
I do understand where you are coming from, but a module such as a legit speed (vanilla bhop with the options for full strafe or onground strafe) would stay undetected on most anticheats for at least a while.
You can call it whatever, these all just arbitrary terms that boil down to tricking the server into allowing for your invalid actions without the server banning you. That's an exploit. If you're doing something you can't normally do with your mouse and keyboard, a server can determine that. If you're at all referring to a concept that you can in fact do legitimately(like wtapping just for instance), then that's always something you can suggest.
I completely get not wanting to have these features because vape is meant to be a client you can use on one account
That has absolutely nothing to do with it, it's not about how anything is meant to be, its a matter of sustainability and practicality.
it wouldn't hurt to give us some customization or tailor them to some of the more basic anticheats
Yes, it would, if they ever do work it gives the illusion that since these features bypass now that they should probably always be able to. Either as permanently as something as autoclicker/aimassist, or as something that can just have an update. Take your pick of how someone might interpret it. That just serves to degrade confidence in other features that are in fact permanently safe.

I just think that is the reason why people want updates to the blatant bypasses
I think there is a small but loud and obnoxious minority of people that care at all about features like this in general. I can say for certain that most of our users would want us to completely forego any ideas of adding temporary meaningless exploits, in favor of going hardcore on working on safe and sanitized features that give you an advantage that can't be detected.

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that, or giving it as an example of something we already do for reference. But that is already a feature in Vape along with several other things that fit your description. Which is exactly my point, we add features like that which can't be detected but still give you an advantage. We don't add features that rely on tricking a server into thinking you aren't doing something invalid.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I'm not sure if you're suggesting that, or giving it as an example of something we already do for reference. But that is already a feature in Vape along with several other things that fit your description. Which is exactly my point, we add features like that which can't be detected but still give you an advantage. We don't add features that rely on tricking a server into thinking you aren't doing something invalid.
It was meant as an example but as you, and a previous post said that is already a thing so im gonna go look at it closer, thanks!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
No I am not referring to a disabler, at all. A disabler makes an anticheat non-functional, for lack of a better term. All disablers are exploits, but not all exploits are disablers. Any blatant module that requires what people call a "bypass", one that gets subsequently patched and updated, just means it relies on an exploit to function one way or the other.

You can call it whatever, these all just arbitrary terms that boil down to tricking the server into allowing for your invalid actions without the server banning you. That's an exploit. If you're doing something you can't normally do with your mouse and keyboard, a server can determine that. If you're at all referring to a concept that you can in fact do legitimately(like wtapping just for instance), then that's always something you can suggest.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it, it's not about how anything is meant to be, its a matter of sustainability and practicality.

Yes, it would, if they ever do work it gives the illusion that since these features bypass now that they should probably always be able to. Either as permanently as something as autoclicker/aimassist, or as something that can just have an update. Take your pick of how someone might interpret it. That just serves to degrade confidence in other features that are in fact permanently safe.

I think there is a small but loud and obnoxious minority of people that care at all about features like this in general. I can say for certain that most of our users would want us to completely forego any ideas of adding temporary meaningless exploits, in favor of going hardcore on working on safe and sanitized features that give you an advantage that can't be detected.

Damn dawg didn’t have to violate me like that

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

Tbf, don’t some modules like reach and velocity already do things that aren’t possible in vanilla Minecraft? Sure, blatant modules are more obvious and easier to detect, but some ghost modules are “exploits”. Btw, the reason I was confused about definitions was your use of the word exploit. I consider an exploit to be something that makes the anticheat not detect something it normally would under a different circumstance, while I consider a bypass something that will not flag the anticheat no matter what because it is not capable of detecting it without an update to its checks