vape v5 should came out

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yeah and I bet there are several "blatant" modules that could get updated to work in more "legit" ways (like you mentioned). Rather than using exploits in minecraft you can abuse features to get things like crits (jump crits), I dont know if jump crits would even be an effective module to use or if you might as well just hold spacebar im just using it as an example.

Im sure there are a lot of ways you can make modules more "legit" though, like antifireball for example. Deflecting fireballs is something you can do legit and if you use legit ways to deflect it automatically it would essentially just be an aim assist for fireballs, undetectable yet effective.

Obviously I don't know much if anything but im sure theres a lot of stuff you can do, but as of now it wouldn't be worth it to update lets say the current speed module (that uses exploits or whatever) to bypass as it would get patched within days at max.
The antifireball is already "legit". It doesn't use the smooth aim if you use the "Silent" option.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I think when they use the term "bypasses" they mean modules tailored to not flag specific anticheats. What you are referring to is a disabler
No I am not referring to a disabler, at all. A disabler makes an anticheat non-functional, for lack of a better term. All disablers are exploits, but not all exploits are disablers. Any blatant module that requires what people call a "bypass", one that gets subsequently patched and updated, just means it relies on an exploit to function one way or the other.
I do understand where you are coming from, but a module such as a legit speed (vanilla bhop with the options for full strafe or onground strafe) would stay undetected on most anticheats for at least a while.
You can call it whatever, these all just arbitrary terms that boil down to tricking the server into allowing for your invalid actions without the server banning you. That's an exploit. If you're doing something you can't normally do with your mouse and keyboard, a server can determine that. If you're at all referring to a concept that you can in fact do legitimately(like wtapping just for instance), then that's always something you can suggest.
I completely get not wanting to have these features because vape is meant to be a client you can use on one account
That has absolutely nothing to do with it, it's not about how anything is meant to be, its a matter of sustainability and practicality.
it wouldn't hurt to give us some customization or tailor them to some of the more basic anticheats
Yes, it would, if they ever do work it gives the illusion that since these features bypass now that they should probably always be able to. Either as permanently as something as autoclicker/aimassist, or as something that can just have an update. Take your pick of how someone might interpret it. That just serves to degrade confidence in other features that are in fact permanently safe.

I just think that is the reason why people want updates to the blatant bypasses
I think there is a small but loud and obnoxious minority of people that care at all about features like this in general. I can say for certain that most of our users would want us to completely forego any ideas of adding temporary meaningless exploits, in favor of going hardcore on working on safe and sanitized features that give you an advantage that can't be detected.

Im sure there are a lot of ways you can make modules more "legit" though, like antifireball for example. Deflecting fireballs is something you can do legit and if you use legit ways to deflect it automatically it would essentially just be an aim assist for fireballs, undetectable yet effective.
I'm not sure if you're suggesting that, or giving it as an example of something we already do for reference. But that is already a feature in Vape along with several other things that fit your description. Which is exactly my point, we add features like that which can't be detected but still give you an advantage. We don't add features that rely on tricking a server into thinking you aren't doing something invalid.

december

Banned
Social Credit
No I am not referring to a disabler, at all. A disabler makes an anticheat non-functional, for lack of a better term. All disablers are exploits, but not all exploits are disablers. Any blatant module that requires what people call a "bypass", one that gets subsequently patched and updated, just means it relies on an exploit to function one way or the other.

You can call it whatever, these all just arbitrary terms that boil down to tricking the server into allowing for your invalid actions without the server banning you. That's an exploit. If you're doing something you can't normally do with your mouse and keyboard, a server can determine that. If you're at all referring to a concept that you can in fact do legitimately(like wtapping just for instance), then that's always something you can suggest.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it, it's not about how anything is meant to be, its a matter of sustainability and practicality.

Yes, it would, if they ever do work it gives the illusion that since these features bypass now that they should probably always be able to. Either as permanently as something as autoclicker/aimassist, or as something that can just have an update. Take your pick of how someone might interpret it. That just serves to degrade confidence in other features that are in fact permanently safe.

I think there is a small but loud and obnoxious minority of people that care at all about features like this in general. I can say for certain that most of our users would want us to completely forego any ideas of adding temporary meaningless exploits, in favor of going hardcore on working on safe and sanitized features that give you an advantage that can't be detected.

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that, or giving it as an example of something we already do for reference. But that is already a feature in Vape along with several other things that fit your description. Which is exactly my point, we add features like that which can't be detected but still give you an advantage. We don't add features that rely on tricking a server into thinking you aren't doing something invalid.
Yeah that's cool and all, but when will vape v6 come out?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It was meant as an example but as you, and a previous post said that is already a thing so im gonna go look at it closer, thanks!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

Damn dawg didn’t have to violate me like that

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

Tbf, don’t some modules like reach and velocity already do things that aren’t possible in vanilla Minecraft? Sure, blatant modules are more obvious and easier to detect, but some ghost modules are “exploits”. Btw, the reason I was confused about definitions was your use of the word exploit. I consider an exploit to be something that makes the anticheat not detect something it normally would under a different circumstance, while I consider a bypass something that will not flag the anticheat no matter what because it is not capable of detecting it without an update to its checks

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Tbf, don’t some modules like reach and velocity already do things that aren’t possible in vanilla Minecraft? Sure, blatant modules are more obvious and easier to detect, but some ghost modules are “exploits”. Btw, the reason I was confused about definitions was your use of the word exploit. I consider an exploit to be something that makes the anticheat not detect something it normally would under a different circumstance, while I consider a bypass something that will not flag the anticheat no matter what because it is not capable of detecting it without an update to its checks
You’re correct that those two modules do something that’s not normally possible. As such they’re notoriously dangerous to use these days on certain servers. But with that being said they don’t use any exploits, they don’t attempt to trick the server into allowing for certain behavior. Something like speed is easily blocked and detected, so you have to deliberately move in such a way to get around how a particular anticheat specifically detects that you’re moving faster than you should. That’s an exploit, but reach doesn’t do anything like that, it’s passive, it simply extends your attack distance. It makes no attempt to “bypass”. Even still measuring reach is difficult because it’s between two player’s inputs. Measuring a single player’s movement is direct and accurate, which is why you have to frequently manually exploit how the server blocks or doesn’t block something like that. That’s requires maintenance, which there is exponentially more of as a sever is more incentivized to patch when the user base is larger.

So we’re not doing that, you can go try and do that with any blatant client since they have <5% of the users and nobody cares to patch it until at least a few days go by. We’re not interested, we don’t care.

authie

Social Credit
I think you're the autistic one here. There is nothing wrong with v4 so why would they change it to v5? The only reason you want it is so that you can make a bunch of clickbait shitty videos.
could be one his reasoning but having v4 available for newer versions will bring up vape popularity by alot + adding new blatant features and make it so you don't have to click 7cps when autoblocking.