vape v4 vs vape lite

ry44an

Social Credit
vape v4 is pricier but it has more features, vape lite has less featuers but a way smaller price tag

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
lol i had a friend self destruct vape lite and hide it (using the guide on here) and one of my friends found it in about 5 mins by looking at windows services
Since when it's a detection? Some moderators have been using these methods for years and except false banning people, it has never been a reliable way. This way to "find" cheats, work for every exe file. You can delete any exe file on your computer and these type of people that pretend to find cheats by this way, will false ban every single player.

I hope it helps.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Since when it's a detection? Some moderators have been using these methods for years and except false banning people, it has never been a reliable way. This way to "find" cheats, work for every exe file. You can delete any exe file on your computer and these type of people that pretend to find cheats by this way, will false ban every single player.

I hope it helps.
i agree it isnt reliable, but there are many other methods to find vape lite that do work. that is the method that my friend happened to use, and he found the actual vape executable that way.